Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
currently 1-0 to QPR

Into the last 10 minutes now and yet another poor performance so far by all accounts :( - I don't have sky so only listening to five Live updates.
I wonder how much longer PG can last before his position becomes untenable ...

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
QPR 1-0 Norwich City

Rowlands(67 mins)(pen.)

Yup, full-time and a 1-0 defeat against the bottom club :depress: *sigh*

Apparently the penalty decision for a foul by Ian Murray on Rowan Vine was suspect to say the least, but QPR by far deserved the 3 points.

We haven't even scored in our last six games now and if we lose v Brizzle City at Carrow Road in 2 weeks I believe Grant will be gone (if Delia & co haven't already lost patience after tonight ;) )

QPR lineup:
Camp
Rowlands
Stewart
Cranie
Barker
Ainsworth(86 Jarrett)
Bolder
Leigertwood
Ephraim(90 Timoska)
Sahar(68 Moore)
Vine

Subs not used: Cole, Bignot

Norwich lineup:
Marshall
Otsemobor
Shackell(c)
Dublin(45 Murray)
Drury
Croft
Russell
Jarvis
Lappin(63 Strihavka)
Martin(76 Brown)
Huckerby

Subs not used: Gilks, Chadwick

Ref: Peter Walton
Att: 10514

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Wow things look grim for Norwich.

The penalty decision was a bit soft, but was a ridiculously clumsy challenge that would have made Darren Moore proud.

First half was very scrappy and you could see it was two struggling teams playing, QPR kicked on in the 2nd especially after scoring the penalty and should have won the game by 2 or 3, Marshall kept you in the game, but you never looked like scoring.

Grant has to be favourite for next manager to get the chop, you we're bloody awful ;) yet you have some good players, and looking at Grant on the sidelines, he looked like a man who already had been sacked.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... and now he's gone!

I don't have a clue who I want or think will be next in charge :googly:
As PG said, too many players have been underperforming as of late, but in truth they have been lacking in sprirt as well as quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts