1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FM of the Year 2007
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BELGIUM - ITALY

16/08/2008 - 12:00 CET
Venue: Beijing

Italy won their group in front op Cameroon, South Corea and Honduras.
Belgium became second the their group, which was won by Brazil. Belgium ended in front of China and New Zealand.​

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Italy are sh!t against 10 men. Congrats Belgium.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,489 Posts
Good ref... :howler:

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
:howler: what a crystal clear penalty.... The goalie even injured himself ffs!

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
What the **** was that belgian defender doing? Abate in now.

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
I was watching Brazil-Cameron (I know I know a huge mistake) so I didn't see the goal.

But the Swedish commentators were saying that the ref has made two huge mistakes against the Italians, the one being the crystal clear penalty but they didn't say what the other thing was. Maybe it was the goal?

·
Registered
56,082 Posts
I was watching Brazil-Cameron (I know I know a huge mistake) so I didn't see the goal.

But the Swedish commentators were saying that the ref has made two huge mistakes against the Italians, the one being the crystal clear penalty but they didn't say what the other thing was. Maybe it was the goal?
seems to me that the first belgian goal didn't pass the line of the net. difficult to judge by the replay. it's a doubtful goal anyway.
refereeing in football much definitevely change.

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
Wtf? So unnecessary...

·
Registered
15,580 Posts
That was that. Very bad by Italy not to win against the tough dirty playing Belgians, but well done by Belgians to frustrate the Italians and win with one player less almost the whole game.

Brazil-Cameron/the tennis double final next!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Belgium through to the semis... despite help from the refee stil deserved i think.

Dembele: what a player! Future world class

·
Greta joke sharer
23,489 Posts
I hope we didn't buy that guy... :nervous:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts