Discussion Starter #1
That's what you all are!

P.S. Sabry, don't start crying again!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
No Cecco, I am in total control of myself, maybe I am a bit angry but I am happy as far as I am controlling my nerves..
I totally agree that there is no fun now by the deleting stuff, but I promised everyone including 3 moderators that I will not lose my temper and post offensively against you especially...
I really dont care what you say but I hope Emir/Mattias can keep this post at least until Glen and the rest can see it, it can be a prove that you are continuously provoking me and trying to pick up fights with me..

Lets not spoil the atmosphere for everyone else here and let them have fun if they want.
Emir/Mattias dont press the delete topic button PLEASE ;)

Note: Please Moderators I do mean it, Cecco has no problems with keeping this post neither do I.. SO dont do it and be fair, please.

Have a nice day and good luck all :)

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 28-04-2000).]

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Oh you know what I thought this topic was in the Lazio forum.. What a relief... Good, no one can delete it but Glen... :)

S

·
0 Posts
If we are pussies what will Laziale be???

pussies x 100000000000? :)

IM AFRAID THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

LAZIALE: GO TO YOUR FORUM

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Ramy; Don't stoop to that level. There are loads of nice and intelligent Lazialis with whom You can hold many interesting discussions. This is just another example of the few ruining the reputation of the many.

As for Cecco....
There is only one reason I don't delete this topic, and the reason is that You're the author.
I consider You a fool, and since You're apparently keen on proving my point I find it more gratifying to simply close the topic here instead.
There will be no next time. If You cannot at least provoke us in good humour I'll waste no more time on You. I'll notify Jan- delete the post in question, and whenever he feels You're crossing the line- You know...

Ciao.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.