Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This'll be used for any AFL, NRL, Super 14, NBL, whatever - any local sport (except football!) can be talked about in here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
r u feking kidding me, AFL deservses a forumof its own, NFL & Super 14's got the rugby forum, same as NBL(basketball)

"Other Aussie Sports"? AFL is the only australian sport

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
let me jump on the bandwagon as well - The mighty feathery Swannies are the best egg chasers and arse paddlers around!!! Swannies are my favourite poultry :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alarich said:
r u feking kidding me, AFL deservses a forumof its own, NFL & Super 14's got the rugby forum, same as NBL(basketball)

"Other Aussie Sports"? AFL is the only australian sport
Why?

Aside from the weekly tipping thread when has there been any posts made on the AFL forum this season?

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I'm still 50/50 on it but it's done now so..

I understand what Alarich is saying though, though I guess the forum could be appropriate for the most sports mad nation on earth.

I just hate how things are done these days on consultation of so few people, by the way that's nothing against Onree or Cevapcici who are key members of this forum it seems that's the case on basically any decision to make these days on XT.

By the way while we're at it let's think of a new forum description cause it's still the AFL one.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah ... I should've asked them to wait till you and Alarich weighed in on it with your opinions before moving it here. Sorry lads. I just think it'd be better suited under our main forum, so all the Australians on here can talk about all the other sports played here to keep it active.

How about this for a description: "AFL, NRL, NBL, Super 14, V8 Supercars, etc."? :pp

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Jdz said:
Can't we just say Rugby since NRL and Super 14 is the same shit.
no theyre not!

i like this idea. i couldnt find the AFL forum as it was hidden somewhere, and i dont think there exists an nrl thread let alone a forum.

plus this is the second place i come to after the Real Madrid forum. good job and i like this idea.

GO THE MIGHTY SWANNIES :eek: :thumbsup:

EDIT: actually scrap that. this is a stupid idea well atleast the way its set up. why other sports? that could be about 20 other sports whilst football is in the main one. you either split it up based on sports or you just pile it into one whole forum called the "aussie sports forum" so there will be different threads about different sports.

this other sports thing is quite stupid and no one will go into it. it only makes visible one thread plus it doesnt make sense that its inside the aussie football forum.

·
Fourth Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
2,465 Posts
Onree said:
How about this for a description: "AFL, NRL, NBL, Super 14, V8 Supercars, etc."? :pp
Don't forget the Leyton Hewitt bashing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts