Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if my coffee is too strong this morning... I think I'm seeing things. :wth:

Purger, did you lose a bet? :D

As for Hajduk, I would also like to see more emphasis on home talent...I don't know much about this Crnogorac guy but, if he has potential to be a great player then fine. If he's just an average player...I'm not going to like it. :eyepatch:
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
P-C i'm impresst how you remember all this results!! you know 1000 of them..
Purger 1.
When i look at your new avator i think like this!! did the man jump from the 3 floor and hit the head :rollani: .

2.

Why do you always answer with one word at most with 3 if you are in mod :)
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Avator and Avatar is the same thing! Avator is in Macedonian.. However take away that shit!! it look ridiculous with FSJ?? what is the point.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Avator and Avatar is the same thing! Avator is in Macedonian.. However take away that shit!! it look ridiculous with FSJ?? what is the point.
Since it annoys you,I won't take it away.:pp
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I just ask what the point is to have something who don't exist and to have a star? i just ask what the point is bot you don't have to tell if you don't what to.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
I just ask what the point is to have something who don't exist and to have a star? i just ask what the point is bot you don't have to tell if you don't what to.
1)I was born in Yugoslavia.
2)I am a Yugoslav.
3)It was a better country and Football nation than the one I am living in now.
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Purger said:
1)I was born in Yugoslavia.
2)I am a Yugoslav.
3)It was a better country and Football nation than the one I am living in now.
I dont understand but what nationality do you have?? Croatian/Serbian/Macedonian/Slovenian or Bosnian???
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
I dont understand but what nationality do you have?? Croatian/Serbian/Macedonian/Slovenian or Bosnian???
1)What don't you understand?
2)I have two passports,the old Yugoslav one and a Croatian one.
 
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Purger said:
1)What don't you understand?
2)I have two passports,the old Yugoslav one and a Croatian one.
Are your father Croatian or not??? Yugoslav passport do not exist anymore.

You can have 10 passport but you can still be american!! what are you??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Are your father Croatian or not??? Yugoslav passport do not exist anymore.

You can have 10 passport but you can still be american!! what are you??
1)He doesn't consider himself Croatian,but he has a Croatian passport,I still have a Yugoslav passport,regardless of the fact that the SFRJ doesn't exist anymore.
2)Ja sam Jugoslaven.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,400 Posts
Jesus Christ What's That Avatar !!??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,658 Posts
purger what the hell is that avtar ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,400 Posts
Purger !! Your avatar, for the love of God, what the hell did you put that on for?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,400 Posts
my question exactly! yous got a lot of splainin to do! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,658 Posts
indeed he does
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,400 Posts
Purger said:
1)I was born in Yugoslavia.
2)I am a Yugoslav.
3)It was a better country and Football nation than the one I am living in now.

oook.

I don't know where to begin...
Maybe you're kidding, but in any case, tuzno...sramotno.

sretno s tim :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
36,400 Posts
Prger, oh yeah, I forgot..

Merry Christmas! a day late...

Hristos se rodi !

:D
 
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top