Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone actually placed an order for this new jersey?
They have it everywhere!
You can buy it at Subside,Croatia Versand and soon at Soccerplus.
The more I look at it it seems that I am starting to like it and I m breaking myself towards the purchase.
Design still bugs me...

Pozdravlja vas svih majstor/Torcida/NY/NJ/ST

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
ma pozdravljamo i mi tebe :)

I dunno , I have to see it up close to make a decision.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Majstore, do they have them anywhere on some american site? I saw it on that german/croatian site, but I would preffer to order from american store, its much quicker, etc, etc

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Actually, the new design is kind of growing on me.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
croatian_blood said:
theres gotta b sumthin wrong with u ppl.

those jerseys suck!

get ur eyes checked, there could be sumthin seriously wrong!

-ana :tongue:
really? :confused:

damn, I thought opinions could vary from time to time. Guess I was wrong :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
While looking at that croatia-versand.de site, for the jersey, I noticed that they are selling friggin' ustasa gear. What the hell is that? If I considered buying anything from them before, I most certainly won't buy anything now.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lol, lots of croatians living outside croatia are pretty extreme right wings, nothing to be surprised about ;-)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
spwolf..i try...sometimes...;)

By the way, we have a couple of Left Wings and Centers as well....look at Joe Sakic. he's a Center.;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
:D

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
see see i told u pple! that the new designs are "catchy" i myself dont like them much either but they just have something to them that make me like em more than i hate em:D i dont know its something about the way the checkers stand out more than those bland ones on the original nike ones! even though the original nike ones had better lines and organization(no im not a fashion designer or something else.....;) so dont worry) i just like to pay close attention to our soccer jerseys!

i am buying one most certainly! the home one!:cool:

Trikky please dont make such comments esspecialy this close to April 10th;) :mute: :neutral:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts