Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next year Besiktas will be sporting new jerseys. I was just curious as to which brand you guys would like to see.

My first choices are:

1. Nike
2. Kappa
3. Diadora

I feel that it will most likely be Reebok but hopefully I will be wrong. If it were up to me I would keep Puma. Since we are getting rid of Puma my first choice is Nike. If we were to sign with them I'm sure that our jerseys would be something along the lines of Juventus' jersey:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
As long as color of the jerseys are black&white, i dont care. :pp

So, whats the difference between those brands in your opinion?

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I don't like how Nike has made all the jerseys the same style...
Puma is much more original and unique in the designs they make for clubs and countries...
What prompted this change? Money is usually suspect #1 :undecide:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yasko said:
So, whats the difference between those brands in your opinion?
Honestly in the end there really is no difference amongst the brands. All they produce are pieces of cloth with colors and designs on them. The only reason I differentiate between the brands is based on what they currently have out. I really like what Nike has out.

Like I said before though if it was up to me I would keep Puma. I love the new jerseys we have especially the away jersey. Puma does a fine job with jerseys.. my favorite examples are Besiktas and Lazio jerseys.

In the end I dont care if they wear fruit of the loom tshirts to play... whats much more important is the way we play not what we play in.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
actually i have the jersey on your picture, i think its really cool with that black one, but the quality of it was not soo good. Iplikleri sökuldu, maclar sirasinda fazla atlayip, zipladik galiba :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
In the end I dont care if they wear fruit of the loom tshirts to play... whats much more important is the way we play not what we play in.
:howler: As long as they're v-necks to show off the tuft of chest hair...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yasko said:
actually i have the jersey on your picture, i think its really cool with that black one, but the quality of it was not soo good. Iplikleri sökuldu, maclar sirasinda fazla atlayip, zipladik galiba :D
Yea man I know what you are talking about.. alot of the replica jerseys are very kalitesiz. Then again they are replicas so not much to be expected as far as quality goes..... By the way I just ordered this seasons black and white jerseys can't wait for them to come in. Possibly the last Puma Besiktas jerseys.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two of my favorite Besiktas jerseys.. from the 02/03 season

and from the 03/04 season

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Puma Out - Umbro In

It seems as if Besiktas has signed a deal with UMBRO. The agreement is for $20mil through 5 years. Hopefully Umbro will have some nice designs for Besiktas.

Brazil's Santos:

Chealsea:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I hope we will have a red jersey again... I did not like this year's jerseys. I would omit that squared jersey and get a red one instead.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never liked the red jersey. I feel it doesn't suit Besiktas. Black and white is the way to go!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts