Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulsar, just come out of the closet. There's no point in denying your Rossonero temptations any further...Either you are sick of living in our shadows or you're just a Pirelli secret agent trying to infiltrate our ranks and infect us with a perdenti disease. One day you say we have the best midfield, the next you're crying about Berlusconi's conficts of interest. In your own twisted litttle mind Galliani has rigged this competition so that we can succed, right? No credit must go to any of the players we have... or our technical staff... Get a freaking life, I have no sympathy for the likes of you, it is insulting for you to waltz in here and ever so subtly suggest that anything we have achieved over the last few years has been due to favouritism. STFU. :yuck:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
numerodix said:
I thought I was the closet Milan fan? :confused:
Take a number :howler:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Paratroopa,
Never mind about Pulsar. He just is a difficult child with multiple personality disorder. He is still not found his true self, his true path in life and so forth. Give the lad the benefit of the doubt. We of the Brotherhood should always welcome a lost soul and guide him toward the light of enlightenment!:stuckup:

Martino is a prime exemple of someone who is slowling getting rid of his past demons and slowly embracing the true path that would put his heart, mind and spirit to peace!:angel:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Pulsar, please stop using my avatar!:stuckup::fero: Thank you!

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I can't believe there is a thread opned to discuss a guy like Pulsar!!!! The only tratment that woked with him is the Diavola treatment!! Ignorance is sometimes a bless!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Like dabdob mentioned, if u are bothered by a certain poster, just ignore him (unless he doesn't break the rules, then u can report him and hope he gets banned ;) ). Or just resolve your issue via PM.

A thread like this one is certainly not the way to go.

Closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.