Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha lets have an honest show of hands on who puffs on the ganga?

I personally can't stand it, makes me stupid, tired, and paranoid...

so lets all answer honestly here

305vRNoofr8

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Smoking just isn't my thing, alcohol is. If I had to smoke, I'd smoke alcohol (try it one day ;)).

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
past smoker here, used to smoke just because I thought it was the thing to do when going out. Its been 2 years since the last time...I guess I just grew out of it.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
past smoker here, used to smoke just because I thought it was the thing to do when going out. Its been 2 years since the last time...I guess I just grew out of it.
I was one of those "social smokers" who only smoked at parties, but don't do that anymore either.

On topic: never tried punk and don't intend to

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
No smoke
No Drink

Live healthy...

:)

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I dont drink too much, but I like getting people(girls) drunk. :D

I dont smoke either, I used to smoke every now and then(never really got addicted tho) but had to stop because it influenced my trainings with kickboksing.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
used to get trashed and get shit faced all the time in my first 3 years of college. it was the thing to do. used to share a bottle of whatever with my roomate, then go out and cause a disaster. but now i cut down on the drinking as it isnt that fun anymore. maybe once a month i may go heavy. also, i spend my weekends playing soccer so having a hangover isnt the ideal thing anymore.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I dont drink too much, but I like getting people(girls) drunk. :D

I dont smoke either, I used to smoke every now and then(never really got addicted tho) but had to stop because it influenced my trainings with kickboksing.
girls here get totally wasted-and then anything goes. acutally, i have myself used this tactic where a girl that i am intersted in, i will invite her out with me, get her(and myself) a little drunk and then make a move. this way the girl has an excuse as do i, however i dont need to be drunk to ever make a move on a girl, but it just makes things smoother sometimes. also at that moment, the girl isnt thinking about any 'what ifs', but again it gets old after a while.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
No smoke
No Drink

Live healthy...

:)
i think a balance of both is needed, i'm sure you can have the occasional drink now and then, and they reccomend having red wine every so often for your heart. also, smoking after a meal feels good for some people. i'm sure if you keep things in moderation you can lead the healthy life you want with some 'rewards' as well(rewards being a drink or a smoke)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
girls here get totally wasted-and then anything goes. acutally, i have myself used this tactic where a girl that i am intersted in, i will invite her out with me, get her(and myself) a little drunk and then make a move. this way the girl has an excuse as do i, however i dont need to be drunk to ever make a move on a girl, but it just makes things smoother sometimes. also at that moment, the girl isnt thinking about any 'what ifs', but again it gets old after a while.
weak.

you're talking to the alcohol too, not the girl

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.