Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies on behalf of the scum who did this.

I personally am disgusted by their behavior and find their actions unacceptable as Im sure most of us are. I hope action will be taken to prevent this rising trend. Condolences and my personal wishes for a quick recovery.

If you agree with me you may post here.

If you are here to spew hate and insult dont bother.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Dida is a great goalkeeper and the main goalkeeper of my favorite NT, the 5-time champions of the world, BRAZIL!!
I hope he recovers quickly and continues his great form, esp for his national team. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
i think he is alrite i saw him nodd his head at maldini after getting treatment and say a couple words ( didnt really make it out...my italian isnt the best lol ) but he should be fine but the flare did burn through the shirt and leave a mark...prob just a minor burn and a bruise since it was thrown from quiet a hieght...lets hope it will be a one day rest and he should be back to normal!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Of course Dida didn't deserve it and I'm glad he didn't get seriously injured. I hope something like this don't happen again.

·
Registered
60,319 Posts
Great goalie, if not for him Milan wouldn't have qualified in the first place.

Over the two Euroderbies he was the best performer, IMO.

Get well soon, Dida. :star:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Dida you're da man............ Get well soon :thmbup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I don't understand those ppl, why does Dida has to suffer for us losing. Good thing it didn't hit him on his face, he was brave to still stand around in that area after couple of flares.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Dida is a world-class keeper and one of the best in the world. He does not deserve to get hit by such fools.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Respect! :thmbup:

Get well soon Dida! Superb goalie. :star:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Dida didn't deserved this, but Inter fans didn't deserved what they have suffered from in tle last ten years

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Didia is so unlucky with flares and referees, remember last year Milan-Roma, again he had flares thrown at him because of referee's stupidity, again he was completely innocent. This time it was way worse, of course.
I wish him all the best and quick recovery. He had an amazing game, it has to be said, that save from Van Der Meyde's shot was absolutely sensational.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
lets hope dida is ok.

·
Registered
625 Posts
class post! :star:

·
Registered
90 Posts
yup..get well soon..he seems like a very calm and inteligent man...he is ofcourse IMO one of the best goalkeepers in the world,perhpas better than Buffon..I hope he isnt permanently marked by this from the flair..

1 - 20 of 63 Posts