Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man , this team lost Kezman , Robben and ??? and they got Beasley , Farfan , Parker , Coco playin great and the team is playin better without Robben , n Kezman!

Parker is a good distributer and an influential mid...right , coco can hit them wicked long passes , n' is a leader out there....right and Beasley is a scoring machine...right?

Although PSV has had a lot of scoring talent over the yrs , this yrs team , with Farfan , robert , and Beas leadin da way , can be 1 of the most dangerous scoring sides in quite some time...right? :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
In Holland yeah. By far better than the Ajax and Feyenoord voorhoede, maybe better than AZ. But in Europe, farfan and VOH have impressed, Park finds it difficult. But he's average, good runner though.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Bazman said:
By far better than the Ajax and Feyenoord voorhoede, .
What?!

Do you honestly believe Klungel of Hesselink is better than Kuijt? And Farfan better than Kalou? I'm not saying there's a huge gap between them, but let's just look at the stats. They speak for themselves.

Still congrats on having reached the quarters!

PS Jonny I love your spelling, Coco and Parker. :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I think the power of PSV lies at the back and in the middle of the park. The offense is alright, but not their strongest point imo. Like Drulo said, Feyenoord has the best attack in the country.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gus Hiddink is a great coach. He took Korea to a good 2002 wc semi spot! He knows this game! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
PSV has probably not the best players, but it is definetely the best dutch team at the moment.
I had not believed they would survive the first round in CL without Robben, without Kezman. But now they even reached the QF. That really impresses me, great performance yesterday against Monaco. If I am allowed to say this.... ;)

·
Registered
59,138 Posts
yeah agree with Prince there. PSVs CB pairing and Cocu/Van Bommel in their CM are outdoubtedly the best in the whole league. If guys like Ono, Sneyder, Galasek were to have a good day they could compete with the 2 but Lothar and the neus are more consistant.

When van Bommel goes, I reckon they should go for Landzaat. They could definitely afford him now with the CL money and he'd be the only player in the league who'd be an immediate replacement for him unless Guus is already looking abroad

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
In the erediv is couldn't choose between VOH and Kuyt. Both are good finishers and easily score on any given day. In Europe. I think VOH did better in the CL then Kuyt in the UEFA Cup. Maybe I'm too biased, but that's what I honestly believe.

Kalou's form has drastically dropped, where as Farfan's form has improved. He's not a natural goal-scorer, but probably the best winger/wide-man in the eredivisie.
Certainly a good buy I think.

Landzaat sounds like a smart choice. And I think too that PSV will have the money. They may be able to offer more for him than Ajax. I wouldn't mind us buying Pienaar either ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts