1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Is he an average talent like DMB or he is better than him? Beasley ain't that bad, but nothing spectacular so far.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Never heard of him. Doesn't mean he's bad or anything but I'd have expected PSV to look at a striker who had a higher profile and European cup experience seeing that Hiddink wanted that most of all from his players in the first stage (picking Lucius and leaving Lamey on the bench for example).

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eddie is better than Beasley , He won the golden boot award in the u 20 world cup last year and was one of the most promising young players. I rate him. 6'1 striker , blazin speed and very explosive, 2 footed , has a mean streak , strong in the air and has great smarts for a sawker playa

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
. I rate him. 6'1 striker , blazin speed and very explosive, 2 footed , has a mean streak , strong in the air and has great smarts for a sawker playa
That sounds just like our other Eddie.
Who knows, I few years Man u might have 2 Eddie Johnsons running upfront. :) :cool:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Eddie Jonhson was goin to go to PVS for some looks but opted not to go and is heading back to da states! He said " PFFFFF..I am too good for PSV and ManU , Ruud and Rio aint all dat , I bitch slapped them Manure players while I was there"

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts