Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that he is one of the best paid player in our squad. Thats why the board want him sold. PSV is intrested and wants him for around 3M euro. A good price for a player that is around 30 years old.

Bolano is another player with high wages. We cant afford those player in our team. In Juniors case we have Seric who is younger and almost as good and Bolano is not even regular. Yes, he is said to be off to Lecce but I dont know if we can belive that. Those are the players we must sell in January:

Junior
Bolano
Frey
Nakata

All those earns a lot. Especially Nakata but also Frey. I think we can do good without Frey. He isnt that important that we can risk our economy. Nakata is going to Bologna on loan but we should really try to sell him instead.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know dear Gaga. But I hope we sell him;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Professor X said:
I know dear Gaga. But I hope we sell him;)
Who wants to buy him plus his wages? :(

Only if we dream of Roman...:tongue: :D and him being duped into buying him. :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There should be teams intrested in him. He is HUGE in asia and with him in a team there will be a lot of sold stuff there;)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Hm, I expected this. Loaning Nakata saves us €900.000 so loaning/selling of Junior would be good too since we have almost as good Seric and Moretti (And he's not that joke Amo :D) on loan.

My :heart: will be again :broken: but it's needed. Yes, Junior.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In my opinion, Junior is considerably better than Seric (who's alright though, and can improve if he gets playing time) and you guys know my opinion about Moretti ( :yuck: ), but such times call for drastic measures. Junior, just like Frey and Adriano is replacable, only because we have alright players behind them...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
In my opinion, Junior is considerably better than Seric (who's alright though, and can improve if he gets playing time) and you guys know my opinion about Moretti ( :yuck: ), but such times call for drastic measures. Junior, just like Frey and Adriano is replacable, only because we have alright players behind them...
Who would replace Adriano? We're like half the team without the big Brazilian. He's easy money but should also be first priority to keep. Gilardino is a good striker but he's a "normal" striker. Adriano is not normal.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VERDI said:
Who would replace Adriano? We're like half the team without the big Brazilian. He's easy money but should also be first priority to keep. Gilardino is a good striker but he's a "normal" striker. Adriano is not normal.
You dont seem to understand. This is something we HAVE to do if we want to survive. Its not like we have 10 options. And if we do so Gila is a very good replacement. He has scored a lot and shown that he is a good striker. Yes, Adriano is something special but he is one player we can get a lot for. We wont be able to grab the 4-th place anyway so whats the diffrence in finishing 5th or 7th. With Gila we can achive a Uefa cup place. And maybe Gila can improve so much that we can receive some money for him when he is being sold in summer.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Professor X said:
You dont seem to understand. This is something we HAVE to do if we want to survive. Its not like we have 10 options. And if we do so Gila is a very good replacement. He has scored a lot and shown that he is a good striker. Yes, Adriano is something special but he is one player we can get a lot for. We wont be able to grab the 4-th place anyway so whats the diffrence in finishing 5th or 7th. With Gila we can achive a Uefa cup place. And maybe Gila can improve so much that we can receive some money for him when he is being sold in summer.
Right...:)

It's about the club surviving not staying competitive. :)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GaGa said:
Right...:)

It's about the club surviving not staying competitive. :)
Exactly:D :strong:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
We will have a :depress: :stress: year this year that for sure...
I will wait patiently till the 9th and see what comes of the shareholders meeting. We won't get any capital from Parmalat but I do think something will come out of it...either a new plan from Nebiolo or Bondi who was the person who changed the date to the 9th. I also think Cassa di Risparmio di Parma e Piacenza who have shares in the club will put something forward and are said to be interested in buying the club...

:)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Marten: What Prof said. Adriano is an asset, but Gila is alright and can pull us through the season without many bumps (meaning, no relegation worries, possibly an UEFA Cup place etc.). This is about surviving, not being succesful. So yes, sacrificing Frey, Adriano and Junior would hurt us a great deal, but in my mind loosing Marchionni, Barone or Ferrari would be even worse, because we have no replacement for them. All in all, I'd rather see us with Gilardino up front than Donadel and Bolano in midfield. Paolo Cannavaro seems on his way as well...

I wish Prandelli starts giving chances to players like Carbone and Rosina. We'll need them...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothing has happend yet exept Nakatas move to Bologna. I guess Paolo Cannavaro will move too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts