Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is going on here?

Kop of Boulogne and Virage Auteuil dissolved/banned? I know they're rival groups with the first being right leaning and the latter more left.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The government decided to ban some ultra groups ( La Grinta , Supras Auteuil , Authentik, Milice Paris , Commando Loubard , Boulogne boys, Lutece Falco .. ) after some incidents last season . And the president of our club , Leproux has come up with a plan which consists of changing the way season tickets are bought , no more organised Ultra groups and you can't choose where to sit in the stadium . So , it's completely random .

The supporters have been against this plan of course and have been boycotting going to the stadium . In our game with Saint-Etienne , it was our lowest attendance for almost 8 years . In our Europa League match there was only 10 , 000 in attendance ..

Our stadium is dead . Leproux is creating a ' different ' atmosphere by handing out pathetic red flags , playing vuvuzela's on loud speakers ..

The situation is terrible !

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply mate. :thumbsup:

That makes me sick, as you can see I'm a supporter of your rival OM but I see anything to do with your club as a worthy adversary and I respect my rivals. It is not uncommon to see rival supporters join up against a common enemy.

It's as if the Ultras are the only thing wrong in football when in fact they are an important part of a football which is very much losing its soul. They are trying to find a scapegoat to cover up their own agendas and little money-making plots while keeping the power.

Ban the hardcore fans but play vuvuzela's at the stadium, that is hilarious.

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Exactly mate , you said it . Regardless if which team we support , every Ultra has one thing in common , and that's being against the enemy :thumbsup:

Agree with you that it seems the culture is dying , but people who are against Ultras doesn't understand that without them the club is nothing .

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's right, players come and go, directors/chairmen the same and half the time are usually scum who drive clubs in the ground, stadiums can be changed but real fans always remain. They're the major factor in keeping a club alive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts