Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PSG want to add Mario Jardel to their roster this month and are expected to send SCP an offer this week.

O Jogo is saying that the offer is a two-for-one deal, PSG will ship SCP two players in exchange for Jardel.

The two players in question are:

Aloisio (Brazilian Forward)
El Karkouri (Moroccan International Centre Back)

If these two guys are any good, I see this as a benefit to SCP. Especially El Karkouri.

By the way, SCP are not to keen on the deal. They want cash.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Do it!!!

I don't know about the moroccan guy, but Aloiso is a good forward. I saw him play some when FSW carried french league and he is good. He does not have Jardel's knack for scoring sh*tloads of goals, but then again nobody does (including Jardel anymore). If Jardel still has market value, then I say dump him.

That said, the ******* will probably leave and then score a bazillion goals for PSG. :mad:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Information on the Aloisio and El Karkouri:
Aloísio

Nome: José da Silva ALOÍSIO
Posição: Ponta-de-lança
Altura: 1,85 m
Peso: 83 Kg
Nacionalidade: Brasileiro
Clubes:
Flamengo (Brasil) 1995 - 97
Goias (Brasil) 1997 - 99
Saint-Etienne (França) 1999 - 2001
Paris Saint-Germain 2001 - ? (tem contrato até 2006)

El Karkouri

Nome: Talal EL KARKOURI
Posição: Defesa-central
Altura: 1,84 m
Peso: 79 Kg
Nacionalidade: Marroquino
Clubes: Raja Casablanca (Marrocos)
1994 - Janeiro 2000
Paris Saint-Germain (França)
Janeiro 2000 - Janeiro 2001
Aris Salónica (Grécia),
empréstimo Janeiro 2001 - Junho 2001
Paris Saint-Germain (França)
Junho 2001 - ? (tem contrato até 2005)

·
Registered
35 Posts
This sounds like an interesting solution for Sporting. We could need a good striker and a central defender wouldn't be too bad either. Jardel is useless for us no matter how many goals he scored last year. Anything is better than DopeyMario.

But what we really need, however, is a strong midfielder. A playmaker a' la Viana or Duscher. Ricardo Fernandes is good as a ball distributor but young and inexperienced. And we could do with a strong defensive midfielder - I am getting fed up with the Bentos.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
That's sound like an interesting deal, but it would depend on the salaries those 2 guys are making. We are not in any position to be taking on greater salaries. Not making the CL put a titanic size hole in the budget, which is why we haven't been buying players.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
PalCabral said:

But what we really need, however, is a strong midfielder. A playmaker a' la Viana or Duscher. Ricardo Fernandes is good as a ball distributor but young and inexperienced. And we could do with a strong defensive midfielder - I am getting fed up with the Bentos.

Couldn't agree more. I think I've said this exact sort of statement once a week for the entire season. :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
If we are doing business with PSG, then why not demand Hugo Leal? He may be young, but he would fill the need at central midfield, and he could probably use a change of scenery.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't think that will be happening.
Read somewhere that he doesn't want to come back to the motherland anytime soon.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That’s too bad. He has not had the most productive stint in Paris, and he has been passed in the central midfield depth chart by players like Viana (when healthy) and Nuno Assis.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Leal has been unlucky with injuries. He had an operation in March last year that ruled him out of the U-21 tournament in May and then he was slow to get back this season. I think he's been gaining form lately, as he's starting to see more PT.

·
Registered
35 Posts
In general, I am against Sporting picking players from Satan (Benfica). Once a beficista, always a benficista. But since they took Simão I'd say taking on Hugo Leal should be allright.

The only problem is that I am no big fan Hugo Leal. Leal is one of those players with lots of talent that never seem to amount into hard skills. He always struck me as light-weight - too easy to physically take out of a game. With that said, I haven't seen Leal in yonks, so he could very well have become a much more firm player these days. But I just figure, since we haven't heard from him I guess not!

·
Registered
35 Posts
JVP is a great player and he has done a lot of good for Sporting, but I must admit that I have never really considered him as one of us (even less so with Jardel). As long as he delivers and work hard I really like the guy, but when he is crap I have a tendency to think of him as a benficista. I know this may be seen as wrong in some people's eyes, but this is how I feel about him. And one thing I can't deny is that he gives his best for the club.

His case is also different. He was dropped by Benfica and came to Sporting by own will. Although I think he still loves Benfica in his heart, Sporting is the club that took care of him in a difficult time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts