Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just lost at home to rivals Marseille. First win for OM against PSG since 2011.

3 PSG players sent off towards the end of the game out of frustration and tension, Kurzawa, Paredes and Neymar.

PSG have played 2 league games this season and lost them both, the first defeat coming against newly promoted RC Lens.

Some players have been hit by coronavirus which obviously affected PSG.

Not to mention a rather short break since the CL final although Lyon for instance went far in Europe but in the French league they got 4 points out of 6.

Another thing, PSG have rarely made any significant new signings and lost the likes of Meunier, Cavani and Thiago Silva for nothing...

Will we see a new French league Champion this season? Most neutrals would hope so. If I was Aulas I would keep hold of OL's best players for this one season, could be a good opportunity for Lyon to get back to winning ways in Ligue 1.

·
Registered
32,728 Posts
They just lost at home to rivals Marseille. First win for OM against PSG since 2011.

3 PSG players sent off towards the end of the game out of frustration and tension, Kurzawa, Paredes and Neymar.

PSG have played 2 league games this season and lost them both, the first defeat coming against newly promoted RC Lens.

Some players have been hit by coronavirus which obviously affected PSG.

Not to mention a rather short break since the CL final although Lyon for instance went far in Europe but in the French league they got 4 points out of 6.

Another thing, PSG have rarely made any significant new signings and lost the likes of Meunier, Cavani and Thiago Silva for nothing...

Will we see a new French league Champion this season? Most neutrals would hope so. If I was Aulas I would keep hold of OL's best players for this one season, could be a good opportunity for Lyon to get back to winning ways in Ligue 1.
Wow, that's sad. Or was.

·
Registered
56,235 Posts
5 red cards and a big fight.

·
Registered
23,881 Posts
#NeymarLivesMatter

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
I was watching this match, with 12 yellow cards in 70 minutes, I knew shit was gonna boil over at the end, not a good ref, and lots of irritable bums in both teams, especially in PSG. I expected a brawl, but not one that would mean 5 red cards LOL Neymar will get the headlines, but the biggiest bums were Paredes and Kurzawa, they litterally just got on, and all they did is just start fights and get sent off, Kurzawa started a tae kwon do duel with Amavi. Paredes figured he wanted to test the strenght of Benedetto's shinpads.

Reactions: Jeffrey

·
Registered
59,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lyon lost at Montpellier..

Commentator on bein said that Payet had trolled PSG on twitter after their CL loss which made the game more nervy than usual.

·
Registered
59,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good, hopefully they lose more.
Since I started this thread PSG won against Metz and Nice, while OL and OM dropped points. Should we close the thread? 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts