Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Davor Suker's move to West Ham has hit a major stumbling block as French giants Paris St. Germain have entered the fray to sign the Croatian international.

The Arsenal striker who's on his way out of Highbury said that he's considering a number of offers. It is reported that PSG are ready to table a £1million-a-year contract to snatch him from West Ham.

Suker, 32, will make his decision in the next fortnight. He said: "I will spend the next two weeks thinking about the offers, including the one to stay in London."

Hammers boss Harry Redknapp has been keen on the Croatian international but it is believed he cannot match PSG's offer. He must hope that the Croatian international's desire to stay in London has some bearing on his decision.

Suker is happy in London and his only regret about his year at Arsenal has been that they won nothing and he missed a crucial spot-kick in the Uefa Cup final defeat to Galatasaray on penalties in Copenhagen.

He said: "I would like to stay in London and that will be a factor when I make my decision. I have no regrets about going there and I only wish that we could have won a trophy.

"The club was fantastic and so was the spirit within the club. I still think about my big error in the UEFA Cup Final when I missed a penalty. It was one of the poor moments of my career

1 - 1 of 1 Posts