Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well no suprise there but here were the full results of the votes with Prso winning easily. I was suprised that somehow Agic made the list! He got 6 votes. He is a good player for Dinamo but I never want to see him in the NT. One reason why I think he got 6 is becuase Vecernji List did the vote.
Prso 110
R. Kovac 67
Pletikosa 61
Kranjcar 54
Rapaic 48
Leko 46
Simic 45
Olic 41
Tudor 35
Soldo 22
Srna 19
Babic 19
Agic 6
Ljubojevic 5

Goran Ljubojevic won the Trofej Andelko Herhjavec beating his teammate Danijel Prainjic by one vote.

·
Registered
69,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep saw the video, it is funny when they were showing Prso's goal against Slovenia there was some techical difficulties. :D
Congrats to Prso, Plete and Ljubojevic

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
Ljubojevic is taller than both Pletikosa and Prso....man..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Fulham, Rangers target Prso rejects AC Milan
tribalfootball.com - December 30, 2003

AS Monaco striker Dado Prso has turned down a move to AC Milan.
The Croatia international striker explained: "I've decided not to go to Milan. I'm a star at Monaco, so why would I want to go to Milan and be fourth choice there?

"I am out of contract in June, but I'm enjoying my time with Monaco and they will have first option to re-sign me."

Prso is also being chased by Rangers and Fulham.

·
Registered
69,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally a smart player! He isn't going to AC Milan becuase he knows he won't play unlike other players in the past. As I have said many times Sampdoria is the best place for him to go.

·
©
7,230 Posts
DerbyCounty said:
I was suprised that somehow Agic made the list! He got 6 votes. He is a good player for Dinamo but I never want to see him in the NT. One reason why I think he got 6 is becuase Vecernji List did the vote.
Agic makes the national team because he lifts the atmosphere in the squad. He is always intense at training and is a good guy who gets along with everybody. Might not be a good enough reason to make a NT but I guess every squad needs a guy like that.

He is the best defensive midfielder in Croatia and along with Kranjcar and Sedloski have carried Dinamo almost by themselves this season. That is why he is in there. Former players are the ones that voted not the actual paper.

I think Pranjic deserves the young player award more than Ljubojevic. Ljubojevic still has some work to do IMO..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts