Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a sad day this is for me.:( The financial situation has gotten so bad that they can't afford to pay him his salary which is roughly 1.5m DM a year. That really isn't a lot of money, but I guess it is to Dinamo.

He has apparently spoken with Hajduk about a possible move there, but I doubt they could afford it either. Even Red Star has offered 5m DM for him, but I don't see him going there.

I guess we'll just wait and see.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
IVO is there a chance he could stay at least for the qualification for the CL?
It's very sad because I counted on him to lead Dinamo in the League.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No giani, no chance at all. I don't think Dinamo cares all that much about the CL. I think they're just keeping their heads above water, and they just want to keep the team going for now. Without Tudman to support the team financially, they're struggling.

BTW you don't have to capitalize my whole name, my caps lock button was just on when I registered, that's the only reason. Ivo is just fine.:)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
OK! ;)
But I still don't know Ivo, in the CL they can make some money from comercials mostly.
The other "exit" in this situation- to sell young players abroad, and that is awfull. How much do they spend for one year?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how much they spend a year, but the budget has gone down for the upcoming season. I know the CL brings in money, but I guess they have so little, that they can't even afford to keep Prosinecki for half the season. The CL didn't bring us as much money as it should have. People still don't have the money to go and watch the games, or buy the merchandise. The war took it's toll, and it's still gonna be a while until the economy stabilizes.

As for selling the youth, they seem to go back and forth on that. They've said they're gonna have a cleanout at the club, then said they won't. I don't know what's going to happen, but hopefully we draw a weaker team in the qualifications for CL.

I think all of us on this board love football, and for us eastern europeans, it's so painful not to be able to see the club you love mount any serious challenge in europe. But jebiga, that's life and it's not changing any time soon.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Prosinecki

He will go in monaco or psg!thats i hear,is it true or not,i dont know,but i like him very much,its very sad story about Dinamo and him...

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prosinecki has had talks with Bayer Leverkusen about a possible move. NOt many details to report, but he had a talk with Rudy Voeller.

I don't want him to go anywhere. He may not be what he once was, but I'd hate to see him in another jersey.:(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Ivo you know Robert will always be Dinamo's ;) . It just about the fact that in the end of one career a player thinks more about the money and his love remains backwards. He will may be return one day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts