Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JCamilo said:
a side note, how much volatile would a Rival Forum would be?
One with a thread for each rivalirity (Milan-Inter, Brazil-Argentina, PSV-Ajax, etc) for friendly banter, but in a more active way, since we encourage people to not do so in the rival forum? This may increase the traffic, maybe keep the other forums more clean, etc?
I'm not too fond of this idea though, i don't feel like policing Culéd and Joshua around.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't really see the need for this, imo all of what JCam mentioned can be done in WFF.

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Yeah it seems like a bit desperate measure. They find ways to take rivalry snipes at eachother all the time, a forum where you say "hey, come here you are allowed to take cheap shots at eachother here" wouldnt really tempt them. On the contrary it prolly take the fun out it for them, they randomly bicker enough in wf and their own forums.

·
Administrator
25,379 Posts
this idea is going down

NEXT!!!!:D

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
I do not comment, I demand, get facts right, girl.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah damn it, Andy exposed me :(

Yeah well your demand was denied, muffin muncher :pp

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
So, have CT already send to you an invitation to Vegas ? :tongue:
How different it would be from a debate forum? They also would bicker about the place in the main forum, but I bet some idiots would not resist and during the days of the games it could easily be popular. Of course, it may mean more work, but that is not a risk that we have to take if we want to fire up the forum again?
I also propose the section for them to attack each member of the management freely :tongue:

·
Administrator
25,379 Posts
I also propose the section for them to attack each member of the management freely :tongue:

ah! ok, now this is an interesting proposal:D

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Save XT, raise the BS! Wallymania!

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There already is a forum for that right now, it's called XT :D

Anyway, I don't really care about adding this forum, I don't really see the use of it. But if the majority supports it...

·
Administrator
25,379 Posts
what majority?!?

jcam may be fat as a baby whale, but that doesnt grant him more votes than anyone else :pp:

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
o_O Now she is calling me fat as baby whale. Ok, Princess Watermellon, you shall see :tongue:

I do not work with majority, unless it is the majority of the reason I have.

·
Administrator
25,379 Posts
awww so cute :D

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
Cute? It is an ugly bald albine without a proper noise and ugly eyes. Oh, people of Portugal, all that is good and senseless you people forgot in Brazil ? :D

·
Administrator
25,379 Posts

·
Administrator
30,826 Posts
How Tomatly! Plus it is not even a proper whale, stop gazing the sea and go to w-o-r-k!

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JCam stop gazing at this thread and switch the polls back on, create the ideas forum and get on with it! :fero:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts