Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this clip, it shows how that peice of s*** 'Mediaset' changed the audio on a Dejan Stankovic goal from Cheers to whistles and boos just to either make Lazio look bad or make a story out of it.

You'll first hear the REAL audio, and then the implanted audio with voices talking about it.

http://www.aromasololalazio.it/video/merdaset.wmv

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Disgusting!! But indeed further proof of the ongoing campaign against Lazio by certain elements within the media. If they can't find any dirt, they'll create it themselves. Like with that banner a few years ago. This stuff makes me sick! :mad:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also seen pictures of Lazio sections with swastika flags digitally pasted onto the picture!!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Well yeah the video is disgusting...but he has and is still being whistled by section of the fans. Media will use it and distort it anyway they find fit.

Media and their old tricks we see it everyday...:groan:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
malamenga said:
I've also seen pictures of Lazio sections with swastika flags digitally pasted onto the picture!!!
Well I can vouch that there wouldn't be any need for such things because it's true.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Really disgusting:yuck: ! It's hard to believe anything said by the media these days...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GaGa said:
Well I can vouch that there wouldn't be any need for such things because it's true.
Oh please.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
One question:...a Curva full of neo-facists and no banners what so ever is what your saying malamenga?

Oh dear...I guess I must have imagined my cousins and friends in the Curva Nord at a Lazio game having some Anti-Semitic, pro-fascist banners on display...:rollani: I must have imagined the 2 swastika's as an abbreviation for S.S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts