Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trapani are promoted to serie B for the first time and will play a derby siciliano with the neighbours of Palermo in the next season.
In the other girone Avellino had gained the promotion a while ago. I think it's the first time we have two clubs from the south of Italy who win the two gironi, but I might be wrong.
A mix of traditional and new in the playoffs which will promote two more clubs. Lecce are clear fav to the spot in the girone A while in the girone B Perugia are slight fav.
Treviso go down to Lega Pro 2 togeter with Buffon's Carrarese. The playoffs will decide 4 more clubs to go down. There is an interesting derby Barletta-Andria.
Salernitana, Pontedera, Pro Patria and Savona gain the promotion to Lega Pro 1. Two more clubs will be promoted after playoffs. There is Venezia among them.
Messina and Sambenedettese among the others return to Lega Pro from serie D.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nice to se Messina back into professional football after 5 years, i hope they will continue climbing. Avellino would be interesting to see in Serie A sometime, Avellino-Napoli must certainly be a heated affair.
And i hope Reggiana will stay in the third tier, another team i'd like to get to know better at some point in the future.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice to se Messina back into professional football after 5 years, i hope they will continue climbing. Avellino would be interesting to see in Serie A sometime, Avellino-Napoli must certainly be a heated affair.
And i hope Reggiana will stay in the third tier, another team i'd like to get to know better at some point in the future.
Sorry for the question, but if you are from Oslo, why are you a Messina fan? It's not a famous Italian team, why do you support them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts