Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Maccabi Herzliya & Bney Yehuda

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Though they have the toughest matches, I think that Kfar Saba and Herzliya will manage to finish top 2.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hey Keren boy...

you forgot Hapoel Kfar Saba and Hapoel Beit Shean getting promoted! :)

And since you got more power than i do...

make one for the Liga Artzit! :)

I love that leauge too!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
My inner feeling tells me that Herzeliya's amazing run has to stop. They won every single game since Lahman joined the team (8 successive wins!) and Hapoel Ramat Gan will fight for their lives next week. I reckon that Bney Yehuda will beat Nazrath and Kfar Saba will probably get the needed point from Holon, hence, Kfar Saba and Bney Yehuda will win promotion.

For the sake of it, here is the league standings as it is:

1. Hap Kfar Saba 32 17 9 6 55-23 60
2. Mac Herzeliya 32 17 8 7 67-43 59
3. Bney Yehuda 32 15 13 4 54-30 58

Funnily enough, Bney Yehuda have the least defeats of the 3, and yet, they could end up empty-handed...

Finally I'd just like to say that the Leumit has to be one of the more fascinating leagues in Europe! Last season the leaders until the 7th round or so, Kiryat Ata finished relegated while 'bottom' clubs Hapoel Be'er Sheva and Kiryat Gat won promotion in an amazing photo finish. This season, it looked as Kfar Saba are having a walk in the park, with a 13 points lead, but they dropped it and so they find themselves coming into the final round with the possibility of missing out on promotion! :eek:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I hope that Bney Yehuda won't get promoted.
They have discousting fans ii hate them.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing much left in the Artzit Kappa, Hapoel Jerusalem promised promotion and the other spot is between Beitar Shimshon and Nazereth Illit, and in the relegation zone Maccabi Yavne has been officially relegated, while Hapoel Bat Yam and Hapoel Taibe fight against the other relegation spot.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I just hope that Bney Yehuda will get the much needed wins to etch up a promotion clinch and go into the Liga A'hal finally again! :)

They don't deserve to be in such liga :) There fans are amazing and deciated!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I think we're more than capable of maintaining our second place if not even win the league as champions. :proud:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Jones,

Even though i want Maccabi Herzelia to make it, you gotta think of the long run!! Whats the use if there going to be in relegation zone the whole season? Would they reform? would they build? buy new jerseys? get promotion? Buy new players???

Does Herzelia have the capabilities for something like that?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Herzliya already survived 7 seasons in the first league before, why not be able to survive now? They have good players who can make it in the Ligat Al.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kappa18 said:
I just hope that Bney Yehuda will get the much needed wins to etch up a promotion clinch and go into the Liga A'hal finally again! :)

They don't deserve to be in such liga :) There fans are amazing and deciated!
They don't deserve to be in Ligat Ha'Al

http://www.one.co.il/next.asp?id=5162&Bz=0

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Neighter does Maccabi Herzelia! :)

Bney Yehuda are on track! :) they got Ohanna and there pursuing to do good in the liga A'hal next season! Im not fan of them, but i do respect them! :)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Kfar saba are the ones that have an easy game today!!!

They can easily snap a promotion!

its up to Bney Yehuda and Herzelia to kill each other for that spot! :)

We should have a documentary about it?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's absolutely not true Kappa. Bney Yehuda has the easiest game as they play a team which finished the season after the promised their spot in the league last round.

On the other hand, Kfar Saba and Herzliya travel to teams that fight against relegation, and one of them is most likely to be relegated.

I personally think that Kfar Saba has the toughest game because Zafririm is very dangerous and Kfar Saba is not in their best shape. However, Kfar Saba only need a draw to promise promotion.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I disagree with you Yoav, Herzeliya definitely have the hardest game - Away to Hapoel Ramat Gan in the mighty Machtash - A small yet very effective home stadium. Plus they are the team with the most pressure on it, as they simply have to win in order to get promoted while Kfar Saba basically need only a draw and Bney Yehuda aren't depended on themsevles anyway.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ramat Gan only beat teams that have lost interest in the league. Zafririm seems to have much more soul put into their game. Also taking a look on how Herzliya plays and how Kfar Saba plays I'd say Kfar Saba have the hardest game.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Raanan said:
My inner feeling tells me that Herzeliya's amazing run has to stop. They won every single game since Lahman joined the team (8 successive wins!) and Hapoel Ramat Gan will fight for their lives next week. I reckon that Bney Yehuda will beat Nazrath and Kfar Saba will probably get the needed point from Holon, hence, Kfar Saba and Bney Yehuda will win promotion.

:cool:

Don't wanna get cocky, but I told you so! :happy:

I was one of the few people who knew Ramat Gan would win and I am proud of it too. ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

It was very tragic, we played so well, won 8 games and then lost the most important one. I am still hopeful about letting us play a plyoff game with Kiryat Gat.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Accept my condolences. You played so well only to fall at the last hurdle. If you don't get the game with Kiryat Gat, we (Hapoel Jerusalem) will be seeing you next year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts