Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appears we have finantial problem with his club. To make the story short, Galassary wants 18 M and we are just offering 7.7 M.

Galassary suggest that they will accept 7.7 M if Zamorano is in the deal. I think it is not too late to withdraw the offer to Sukur... i dont know...

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Everyone seemed to be conserned about this transfer whether or not INTER should sign him..
At this point I think we should back out and go after someone better or concentrated on picking someone to replace GEO>

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Inter Milan will officially introduce Hakan Sukur as their new player later this week.
However the Italian club is still a long way from reaching a deal with the player's former club, Turkish champions Galatasaray.
Inter are offering $8 million but Galatasaray want at least $10 million.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Actually I don´t want this transfer to go through. He´s a good player but he´s a little old. I think that the transfer will break down soon.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I am hoping for the same thing..But anything these days can suprise you..
Does he really fit into INTER's formation..
I am really not sure..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
He would fit in every formation, in every team anmd league. beiveve me, he always benefits even if he just stands there cuz he creates open space for others to score.

Anywyas, i hope Inter changes their mind so we can have

Jardel---sukur-boksic
---------hagi--

what a strike force :)

D

·
0 Posts
Go for another striker instead!!!!!!

A part of me want´s him in Inter but another doesnt...
He´s tooooo old!!!!!!!!!

Get Henry instead!!!!!
Or why not (forgot his name), you now the one that Man U. was goin to buy, but I think that he broke his eg, or something!!! The Holland-man.....

Dont you agree?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
first off all inter does't need sukur. he is not as good as people think.

if inter really want's a good striker then anelka is there best man

so go to real head office and buy him coz he is worth it

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Anelka will get kicked out of the team the first month he have arrived. There´s too much disciplin in Italy. Waste of money.

[Edited by Recoba on 03-07-2000 at 23:23]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hold on a second, isn't Sukur's contract with Galatasaray supposed to end sometime in July??? If his contract ends soon there wouldn't be a need to pay Galatasaray, making the aquiring of Sukur very smart. However, if we do need to pay Sukur's club, I believe we need to go after maybe someother striker, with a few criteria in mind: -WILLING TO SEAT IN THE BENCH -EXPERIENCED -TALENTED -GOOD WORK ETHIC.
We have Vieri, Recoba, Mutu, Pirlo, Robbiati, however a lot of people believe Mutu is only a trading block for other talent. Personally, If Ajax want Mutu for Chivu, I accept. However, I would go after Simone of Monaco, or even Laslandes of Bordeaux, you guys are going to think Simone? Laslandes? well Simone is Italian, would LOVE a shot to come back to the serie A, and he can score, and he'll sit on the bench, lets face it we would need him to give Vieri and Recoba a breather in the Coppa Italia, or even in the Champions League.

D

·
0 Posts
Chivu has said he wants to remain with Ajax. Good for his development, because the Dutch league is a lesser league of course compared to the Serie A.

And Iv'e heard no rumours of Ajax's being slightly interested in Mutu, they know he would cost a fortune, and they wouldn't trade him for Chivu anyway.

I hope you get Simone, he was awesome last season for Monaco, in contrast to Laslandes who scuked 100%. Except for the latter stages he played quite well, but still missed out on the French team. Wiltord is miles better, I don't think their partner-ship will blossom again like in 98-99.

D

·
0 Posts
If Sukur does come to inter then forget about Geo staying. i do not see a Turk and a Greek in the same team maybe to much friction.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thats not true, dave. But Galatasary heve to accept $8m becouse they have just bought Boksic and Jardel. They are blefing!!!!

Forza INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
hakan sukur

hakan change his minds to go inter when he saw this new

"I always win"
Galatasaray brought Jardel to Ýstanbul by a private plane and took Florya by a helicopter and send him to his hotel by a limousin. Yesterday Mario Jardel arrived with his wife his wife Karen and gave a brief press conference. Jardel said "My first reason to join Galatasaray is Taffarel. Other reason,Galatasaray is an superb team. They won the premiership title 4 times consecutively and won the UEFA cup. I always want to be on the winner side becouse I hate loosing the game".

R

·
0 Posts
yes

hakan told mehmet cansun that he wanna stay galatasaray
i heard it from the mouth of mehmet cansun
if he change his mind
he can stay
cant he?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts