Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
translation of the article:

They do not hold and they know all to it in the Barça, Barcelona and Spanish soccer. Sandro Rosell, the man who took to Ronaldinho to the Barça, as soon as it has contact with president Laporta. In more than an occasion, its dialogue has been through its secretaries. Many in the club assure that of not mediating the good results of the first equipment, the pair would be had separated. There are them see Rosell outside the club as soon as it falls the first title. Badly the roll now affects the draftees. A side hopes that the other moves card. Rosell, like always, knows it clearlier: it would look for yielding and it would not pay by the Italian Tacchinardi, to which the Juventus wants to transfer and not to render. Rosell would look for an operation Davids type. The name of the front veteran Argentine Batistuta filtered yesterday (to see attached information). But we were not in which the profile was a forward like Larsson? Sources azulgrana consulted by AS agreed in affirming that at the present time the bet guesses right in Tacchinardi and John Carew, ex- Valencia, forward of the Besiktas de Vicente Of the Forest. Carew has been three months without receiving in Turkey, where they are that butchers: if you do not play, are transference problems... And more if we thought that it receives 4 million clean euros by season. Nor euro. The certain thing is that the Barça is stiff and tries not to spend more than the essential thing. The Dutch technician advanced his letter to Kings Magos and requested a reinforcement more to both than they walk looking for. Rijkaard would love a defensive mediocampista, one offensive and a forward. Harpo Marx Would add: " And also two eggs duros!". And it would make sound his horn. The group of Laporta hopes that the one of Rosell moves to take the opposite to him if it is precise. To vice it does not like the political air that the president has given his position lately. There was meeting by 'Batigol' yesterday;, that it waits for in Argentina the possibility that Gabriel Batistuta saturates in the Barça surprised in Argentine circles of Barcelona. A good connoisseur of Batigol showed AS: "Si puts a house to him with a grill and obtains that Pochettino (the central defense international Argentinean of the Espanyol) is going to roast the meat to him, equal nor cobra" to them;. Be that as it may, the certain thing is that yesterday there was a meeting between the Barça and a collaborator of Settimio Aloisio, agent of Batistuta, with powers to negotiate in its name. The soccer player travels from Qatar to Buenos Aires, where she will wait for the news for which would be a spectacular revival of his race: of the A-Arabí to the Barça. Similar precedent would be the one of Fernando Iron, that let Liga of that country to enlist itself in the Bolton of the Premier English League.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
that's AS...

wait for something on Sport or El Mundo Deportivo. if there will be something then we will be worried;)
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
This is not new, actually it's public since last summer and the problems with the basketball section and Valero Rivera. AS is just messing, as usually.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jedras said:
that's AS...

wait for something on Sport or El Mundo Deportivo. if there will be something then we will be worried;)
i know AS is a madrid newspaper but what i don't know is if there's something true in the article??
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Look who is the journalist: Tomas Guasch. This man, besides being a fascist, it's a perico and madridista. Guasch hates Laporta with all his strangth and they have discussed publically several times. This idiot is always insulting Barça, I would not waste my time reading his articles.

It's known that Laporta and Rosell don't have an easy relationship, but in this case, AS is just messing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Koeman4 said:
Look who is the journalist: Tomas Guasch. This man, besides being a fascist, it's a perico and madridista. Guasch hates Laporta with all his strangth and they have discussed publically several times. This idiot is always insulting Barça, I would not waste my time reading his articles.

It's known that Laporta and Rosell don't have an easy relationship, but in this case, AS is just messing.
i didn't know that this tomas guasch was a pro-madrista,FU***NG biased journalist!! :boxing:
next time i'll not read his articles!! :mad:
thanx for the enlightenment!! :cap:
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
fc barcelona said:
i didn't know that this tomas guasch was a pro-madrista,FU***NG biased journalist!! :boxing:
next time i'll not read his articles!! :mad:
thanx for the enlightenment!! :cap:
The problem of this guy is that he's full of anti-barcelonismo. There are other journalists, like Manolo Lama or Paco Gonzalez, who are madridistas, but at least they respect Barça, but Tomas Guasch is ill.
 

·
RIP Alton Ellis
Joined
·
5,659 Posts
He's physically repugnant to with a pig's head and he snorts when he talks. He spends all his time dreaming up anti-Barça stuff. Scum.
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts


This is the "man". The only "Catalan" who is able to insult Catalunya in his infinite antibarcelonista sickness.
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
Koeman4 said:


This is the "man". The only "Catalan" who is able to insult Catalunya in his infinite antibarcelonista sickness.
Notice the Espanyol poster. Obviously he's going to have bias. We could start a thread about journalists with biases.

Phil Ball=Real Madrid
Sid Lowe=seemingly Barça
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
AZULGRANA said:
Notice the Espanyol poster. Obviously he's going to have bias. We could start a thread about journalists with biases.

Phil Ball=Real Madrid
Sid Lowe=seemingly Barça
I don't know much about foreign journalists. In Spain, we all know about the 4 big newspapers (Marca, AS, EMD and Sport). Now leaving aside the regional press, which obviously support the teams of their zones, this is the list of the journalists that I usually read/hear:

In Cadena Ser:
Paco Gonzalez (Real Madrid, Oviedo), Pepe D. Castaño (Deportivo), both are the directors of the Carrusel Deportivo. Manolo Lama (Real Madrid), he usually comments the matches of Real Madrid. Manolo Oliveros (Barcelona), he comments the Barça matches. Morata (Valencia), his bias is horrible, he comments Barça matches, among others.

Also the daily night program is directed by Jose R. De la Morena (Atlético Madrid). I think that he's honest, but his character and personal fights blind his view. I don't know why, but he can't stand much Laporta.

I also read El Pais, who has a brilliant sport journalist, IMO, the best one: Santi Segurola. He writes the reviews of the Real Madrid matches, but his an Athletic fan. You can agree with him or not, football are opinions, but his style is brilliant.

Before I read the Catalan press too (Avui and La Vanguardia), but lately I don't have much access to this newspapers. Maybe Roger or any other could talk about them better than I. Also Catalunya Ràdio had (has?) a great journalist, Joaquim M. Puyal. I'm sure that anyone that lived in Catalunya will never forget how he screamed "Urruti t'estimo!" (Urruti, I love you!) when he stopped a PK in Valladolid that gave us La Liga in 1985.
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
Koeman4 said:
Also Catalunya Ràdio had (has?) a great journalist, Joaquim M. Puyal. I'm sure that anyone that lived in Catalunya will never forget how he screamed "Urruti t'estimo!" (Urruti, I love you!) when he stopped a PK in Valladolid that gave us La Liga in 1985.

:)

Hahaha here it is on a picture frame with Urruti's pic...

 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
PS, for the Spanish speakers, the page on webdelcule where I saw the pic mentions the Puyal episode:
http://www.webdelcule.com/juenpre/urruti.html

It is not translatable with altavista, because the text is in picture format.

FORÇA URRUTI and RIP!!! Barça's goalie when I became a fan!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
I hate when Tomas Guasch talks always saying "I talk as catalan". It's just repugnant. He should say "I talk as florentino perez **********, real madrid fan, perico and anti-barcelonista". And I hate that cadena ser call him for the barça games, with the same excuse, he's catalan.

Emilio Pérez de Rozas rocks, I recommend all his articles in "El Periódico"
 

·
RIP Alton Ellis
Joined
·
5,659 Posts
I really enjoy Puyal's commentary on the matches and usually have the TV sound turned down and him on. On the other hand, I once went to a talk show on the TV and he turned out to be a real dictator. In the break he lambasted the audience for not applauding and so on at the right time. I still remember "Urruti t'estimo" really well and the speech he gave before the penalty was saved. People tend not to remember now but the penalty award wasn't fair and Puyal went on and on about how Barça would never win the league with such refs.
For the first time in years the other week, I put Carrusel Deportivo on to listen to Spain vs England and couldn't stop laughing. It's really macho and they keep putting on brandy and cigar adverts. When Rooney started booting every Spaniard that moved one of them said "he seems like a Betis player" and then the other said Xavi was the Robin Hood of football because he robs the ball, he's good and fair and he gives it to the poor (ther rest of the Spanish players).
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
I have this match's highlights in my "Historia" video (without Puyal's commentary, just music). :happy:

I'll try to trim it out of the compilation and upload it somewhere for you guys to download.

:shades:


Sorry for being off-topic from the thread title...
 

·
Boti Boti Boti
Joined
·
10,303 Posts
Here you go guys:
http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=6C1E3B6F4660960A87225E25B0E46999

The file is BIG (18.4 megs) because I wanted to preserve the video quality.

Check out Urruti's gestures after the save! hahaha

Because the file is big, I am only going to upload it once. If anybody doesn't get it by the time it expires, maybe somebody else can re-upload it for them.

For those of you who have downloaded "Historia" there is no need to download this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zyad said:
Here you go guys:
http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=6C1E3B6F4660960A87225E25B0E46999

The file is BIG (18.4 megs) because I wanted to preserve the video quality.

Check out Urruti's gestures after the save! hahaha

Because the file is big, I am only going to upload it once. If anybody doesn't get it by the time it expires, maybe somebody else can re-upload it for them.

For those of you who have downloaded "Historia" there is no need to download this.
thanx for the vid zyad!! :smileani:
we scored 2 goals from set-pieces!!! :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top