Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up people, got this problem on my computer.....sometimes when im reading webpages some of the letters do not show up correctly....maybe it has an accent mark on top of it or whatever but it doesnt show up....i went to this site where it asked to instal the japanese package to read the website correct....i did for some stupid reason even though im american and cant understand any japanese lol....well anyway now that i installed it nothing is wrong but the letters that i couldnt see (usually it was a box instead) are now japanese symbols or letters.....so is there somewhere i can go to DL to have the letters show up in plain english text...im guessing my computer i got just wasnt updated but im not sure....my aunt gave it to me...im running 2000NT

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope.....i really dunno what types of symbols of letters are there since its straight some Japanese letters or something like that

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
click on "view" and then highlight "encoding", you'll see that it's set on Japanses. choose the encoding of your prefrence (if you can't find it in the list you'll find it in "more") or set it to "auto-select".

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of wolf and Man said:
click on "view" and then highlight "encoding", you'll see that it's set on Japanses. choose the encoding of your prefrence (if you can't find it in the list you'll find it in "more") or set it to "auto-select".
THANKS....it worked....stupid me im usually able to figure these little things out......FORZA ROMA :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts