Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
league of death, group of death, term used quite often in football. normally in a group of death, even the loser of that group could of taken any other team out from otehr groups, its just the unlucky group of great teams together.

well i am in a league of death. :sob: the top 5 of my league is clearly able to win atleast 95% of the other leagues in the same division.

its killing me, i shall never get promotion although my team, and many other teams in my league, clearly able to promote and ride safetly in the higher division.

what do i do??

sit and wait till its my turn? guessing on how long it would take, i think 3 seasons with this lot considering each person gets promoted every season.

you also have to remember, since its a hard division, the winner would play a qualifer.

can someone give me advice?raanan? koj ? anyone? i am open.

maybe i should purposely demote myself, then promote, then promote. or jsut wait. although the wait is really killing my team with supporters and sponsers not happy.

thanks

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
swift

u were in III before and had it so easy, so id assume u promoted to II? or are u still in III and they all got better?

cause i know u threw games last year not to auto promote.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Well, you had your chance before but you threw your qualifier with Griggle as far as I remember, although you'd really get into a real hard division (II's toughest league), maybe you would've had a chance to avoid relegation, your midfield is pretty good and that kind of midfield can still win points. But anyhow that's history, what I suggest you is to focus on improving your team. Your team already has a few quality trainees (i.e the 18 yo brilliant), so just get the most out of training, when you sell them buy quality players to fill in other positions and your time will come sometime for sure.

There are Xtratimers such as Koj who have been in their league for a long time and they're doing pretty well. It took him a while but after making a lot of money from training, Koj's team looks ready to challenge for promotion.

So just focus on your team, my advice to you.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lav: i am still dieing in division 3

and raanan: "kiss" thanks buiddy, thats some nice advice, i shall listen and stick it out! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts