Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Lazio have a big problem in midfield...Lazios goalkeeper is excellent...Peruzzi...Lazios defenders are excellent too...Nesta,Jaap Stam,Sorin...Lazios strikers are excellent too...Crespo...
But Midfielders...Mendieta,lopez,simeone,poborsky,costroman...They are all going...Lazio should buy new 2-3 midfielder in next season...

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Yes but Lazio have got Stankovic and he'll be the future of Lazio in midfield and will be very successful just like jugovic was for Lazio, Sampdoria, Juventus and all the other clubs. He seems to be suited to the italian game like many serbian players. He is only 23 and has got a great future ahead of him as long as he does not get injured. you might get veron back unfortunately because i am in the minority of fans who like the guy.

On a side note, Is Mihajlovic out of contract now and if so does anyone know who is interested in him.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Deki basically excelled this season, altough played on the left side of the field, rather than his position, that is centre. We'll see what position Mancini will be playing him in.

Miha has one more year (or maybe even two) on his contract left. As far as i know, Bolton wanted to sign him, but apparently he refused the transfer. Second team apparently interested is Galatasaray.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts