Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-4-2

___________Milosevic____Sukur

_Micoud_____Almeyda____Lamouchi___Marchionni

_Junior_____Cannavaro___Djetou_______Sartor

_________________Taffarel

Doesn't look too bad. The midfield will be really interesting to see together. Also interesting to see what Milosevic and Sukur can do together.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
At least it's a four man defence, & lets hope that Sukur doesn't play the "can't run, pass or shoot" way that Amo reported from the game yesterday.

The Cup is definetly important for us, a good cup run could motivate the squad, & we need that badly.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The Cup is extremelly important. If we make the final we have a very good chance of making the UEFA Cup even if we dont win it since probably both Milan and (especially) Juve will be in CL through the league. Its VERY important!

I like that line up. We have been crying for Micoud as a left winger for a while now... FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am really intrested about he midfield...I have waiting for that for a long time. But if appiah was availble i would like to see him there instead of almeyda. Sukur and milosevic are almost the same players,....why can`t the young grieco get a chance?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Hmm, who should score goals? :rolleyes: :confused:
Perhaps Micoud?:) I´m not very truthful to Sukur and Savo...:(
At least the defense seems "solid":)rolleyes: ),because we must not receive a goal!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Grieco (and also Appiah) are out injured. The same goes for Di Vaio and Ferrari. And Mboma is away playing in Africa for his Cameroon.

Do we start at home? I just hope we won't allow any goals. Will Baggio play? That guy gives me the creeps. We should have signed him from Milan when we had the chance back in the summer of 97 (or was it 98?) I think it was. But Chiesa refused and said that he would leave if we signed Baggio. Instead we opted for Veron. But he only stayed one season... :( And Chiesa also left... :depress: Baggio ended up scoring 22 goals for Bologna the season after. Then it was Inter for two years and now it's Brescia...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
:depress: I was hoping to see grieco in this game.....do you know if any channels is showing the game verdi?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
:depress: I was hoping to see grieco in this game.....do you know if any channels is showing the game verdi?

nope baggio is still injured

·
Registered
11 Posts
WE'LL CRASH BRESCIA. I'M VERY FATEFUL FOR HAKAN AND MILO. HAKAN'LL SCORE TOMORROW. MILO WILL SCORE TOO. CAUSE HAKAN LIKES TO PASS. MIDFIELD LOOKS WEAK. BUT NO PROBLEM AT ALL.:) ;) :angel:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
My line up:

_______Taffarel_______

_Diana_Djetou_Canna_Junior

____Bogho_Almeyda_____
_Lamouchi______________
___________Micoud______

_____Sukur_Bonazzoli_____

The available players are:

Goalkeepers Frey, Taffarel
Defenders Benarrivo, Cannavaro, Djetou, Diana, Gurenko, Junior, Sartor, Sensini
Middlefielders Almeyda, Boghossian, Lamouchi, Maini, Micoud
Forwards Bonazzoli, Sukur

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
yeah,......I hope Sukur can score!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Verdi, are you sure that Chiesa said he would leave if Baggio came? It was in the summer of 97 so Chiesa would have been a definite starter even if Baggio came.
What I´ve heard is that Ancelotti didn´t want Baggio for the same reason as he let Zola leave. He simply didn´t have place for a player like Baggio with his strict 4-4-2.

Veron came a year after so he wasn´t bought instead.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts