Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Falcone diventa un caso

The divorce between Sampdoria and Giulio Falcone is in the air.
At the end of the game vs Siena Falcone said "While I can't deny that other clubs are looking for me, the management of Sampdoria told me nothing, even if I was told that the renewal of my contract would have been debated by the end of january. Tomorrow it's the 31st and i doubt that someone can talk to me".
In the lat weeks the management of Sampdoria said that they had debated with the manager of falcone, Sergio Berti, but Falcone denies once more: "I don't need a manager. he can help me, but he does not tell me what I will do in my future. I decide that. I don't know what to think. I'd like to stay here".
The answer of Marotta. "I met Berti last Friday, and we debated the renewal, but Falcone wants 2 million (what Inter offer him) and we can't satisfy him. If he accepts our conditions we will renew the contract otherwise we will have to replace him in June".

(da Gazzetta.it)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Marotta doesn't want to spend money for him...but Falcone in June has finally the opportunity to go to a great club,receiving a lot of money too...

If we want to become a great club to make great things in Europe we should keep Falcone with us,this year he's the best defender of serie A,but we know the politic of the society,we don't want to give too much monet to a player,so the problem has no solutions.

We hope Falcone can stay in Genova for the stadium of Marassi,with its fantastic supporters ,but probably..he will leave.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts