Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
That's nice. ZZZZZZ

What a boring topic. It has been done countless amount of times, with different variations (Serie A vs Premiership, La Liga vs Serie A, etc...). Just enjoy what you have and move on.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
You'll be delighted to know you're simply, plain wrong. No elaborate articles and all that... I enlighten thy - you are just plain wrong.

Come back, when you wisen up my little one:devil:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Van Nistelrooy said:
Which league do you think is better? Personally i think The Premiership is better and then The Primera Liga.
:)

Personally I think you`re wrong. :tongue: So what? :eek:

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
King Italy said:
Top leagues in the world:

1. Primera Liga
2. Serie A
3. English Premier League
Actually it's:

1 La Liga
2 Premiership
3/4 Bundesliga & Serie A

But being a Serie A fan I understand you don't see these things clearly enough:eek:

·
Registered
966 Posts
The average quality of the Spanish teams is superior than the English ones, I even think Serie A is better than Premiership in general, because there are more competitive teams...

1.Primera Division
2.Serie A
3.PremierShip
4.Bundesliga

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
With depor losing to manchester 2-0 and barca losing 1-0 and real madrid losing 2-1 no spanish side has won a game in the first leg of the quarter finals.

I'd love to see an all english semi-final

Manchester UTD V Liverpool (and i think it'll happen)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All you Spanish wannabee's are a bit uptight arent you, lol :) :D ;) I cant help it if the english league is the best can i???

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Yes thats typical of you bad breathed britts, as soon as La Liga has a bad day you are there to say they are no longer #1. Think again ;)

Boring :sleepy:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Van Nistelrooy said:
All you Spanish wannabee's are a bit uptight arent you, lol :) :D ;) I cant help it if the english league is the best can i???
So are we. I mean, it's not our fault La Liga is the best right!? :D ;)

And Micke, such things are typical. Imagine at my country where it's something like 1 million EPL fans vs 100 Liga fans, I got my EPL friends naggaing at my ears the whole afternoon yesterday.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Van Nistelrooy said:
Ermmm, yeah. Like we care. The whole of Europe acknowledges our superiority. Like we care about you and your opinion. Very irritating indeed:rolleyes:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Look, they win 2 games and they think they're now the best:tongue: We're so sure our league is better that we don't really care about your biased opinion... though it's funny to read your posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
cliffordil said:

And Micke, such things are typical. Imagine at my country where it's something like 1 million EPL fans vs 100 Liga fans, I got my EPL friends naggaing at my ears the whole afternoon yesterday.. :rolleyes:

Did you kicked their`s butts? :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
How about the German's league???
Since unlike Serie A, Primera Liga & EPL, they still can win both the UEFA Cup & the CL! And who won the CL last year??? Bayern Munich which is not the strongest in Germany even beat the strongest in Spain(Well maybe I can't use this argument since this is football, stronger teams do not always win, for example Roma lost to Liverpool, Depor lost to Man Utd and list goes on)

By the way, I brought this up, since you guys only take European glory into account.
Here's some advice, the league games itself also counts!!!

So it's pointless to debaate over this thing, since every league has something more than the others!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts