Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be playing some team tomorrow at the Calderon. Seems Antonio Lopez and Ufo will be given rest to recover for the Europa League final. Apart from that I am expecting a start again for Salvio and a rest for Reyes and hoping for no injury.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
I would've liked to see some canteranos in this game, especially Borja and perhaps even Koke and Cedric, but Quique is counting on them in the last couple of games and everyone were training with the first team today, so I suppose he didn't take them with him because they played a game on Sunday night.

As for this game, well, Diego Costa and Keko are playing for Pucela, I hope they manage to survive. It'll be a strange game for Keko who's brought up Rojiblanco through and through. However, we should take advantage of their horrible set-piece defending and pressure them high up the pitch if we want to win this game. That's their two biggest problems. Clemente though have improved the team, but I can see Valladolid win this one as they're in need of the points.

I would like to see Cabrera as a CB.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Pucela have been crap on set-pieces this season, definitely worse than us :D

However, Clemente have stabilized them defensively though.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Asenjo, Perea & Antonio Lopez have been left out.

Goalkeepers:
De Gea
Joel

Defenders:
Valera
Ujfalusi
Juanito
Domínguez
Cabrera

Midfielders:
Reyes
Salvio
Assunçao
Camacho
Tiago
Raúl García
Simao
Jurado

Forwards:
Forlán
Agüero
Ibra

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Asenjo was supposed to play against his old club, but is injured, same goes for Perea and Antonio.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Atléti: De Gea, Valera, Ujfalusi, Juanito, Cabrera, Assunçao, Tiago, Salvio, Jurado, Simao and Forlán.

Pucela: Jacobo, Pedro López, Sereno, Nivaldo, Luis Prieto, Pelé, Borja, Baraja, Barragán, Manucho and Diego Costa.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FT 3-1. Juanito, Jurado & Forlan scored leaving Valladolid in a very tough position to save themselves from relegation.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Shame about Pucela, but they should've changed coach the second time earlier.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
very surprised we win this match, maybe the players are actually caring!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts