Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me in order who you think is the best players in the portuguese league!

i personally think jardel is the best , but sometimes he can be lazy, he runs like a pu*sy.

everyone please enter their opinions.

i need to do a grid of votes.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
What's up, Crazy? Welcome! So how crazy are you? You know they got pills for that sort of stuff! Prozac works well! I used to be "bananas" myself but a healthy dose of Cheeba every now and then worked great for me!!!:D

-My favorite would have to have been Niculae but since he's hurt now I got to say Quaresma cuz his moves are nasty and I've never seen any player in the world make moves like that! Think about it have you ever seen any player anywhere make moves like Quaresma? A Close second would have to be Hugo Viana then Mantorras who's moves are also of the nasty proportion!!!

Mantorras-would of probably been higher on my list but cuz he plays on Benfica he dropped a notch! I couldn't put Mantorras above the SCP boys could I? What kind of Sportinguista would I be?

Simao- Lately he's been playing out of his mind, scoring and setting up goals both on the left and right sides of the field! Plus how could one forget his wonderful lion glory days! Has always been a fav of mine!

1. Niculae/Quaresma
2. Hugo Viana
3. Mantorras
4. Simao

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
top 10 with 3 tahts also should be there..

1)Jorge Andrade

2)Deco

3)Simao

4)Hugo Viana

5)Jardel

6)Niculae

7)Bruno

8)Mantorras

9)Paredes

10)Joao Pinto

almost on list(3),

Nuno Capucho

R.Quresma

Derlei

Goalies:(list)

Quim

Enke

Ricardo

Baia

Tiago

Costinha

·
Registered
102 Posts
unknown

Marceil and U.Leiria

Ze Manuel

Yannick

Telmo(Santa Clara)

Christian(farensa?? latera)

Danny(Maritimo)

Nuno Assis

and so on

·
Registered
964 Posts
All those guys have been playing great , but one of the most influential players i would say is Rui Jorge.
Easily the top 3 left backs in Europe with R.Carlos and Riise.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Like him or hate him for his annoying dives, but JVP has to be high up on that list. He's easily the most dynamic playmaker in the league.

Good call on Rui Jorge. He's a one great constant.

I think Viana has a chance to become really great. He's already an essential part of Sporting's operation. The midfield is dull and disorganized without him.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Simao by far is the league's best player at the moment. Infact, like RedEagle has said several times, he's been the best Portuguese player and that includes the likes of Figo.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Danny(M),Andrade(P),Simao(B)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts