Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always proud of being Lazio fans, but NEVER MORE than today. Because our team have showed to be really the best, no matters where the scudetto will go. Lazio have already won the scudetto of honesty, and no-one, no referee, will take it away from us.

We must be proud of our team who has well represented Italy in the European Cups, whereas other teams have been kicked out of Europe amidst shame and disgrace. We must be proud of our team because they have fought hard, and WITHOUT ANY HELP BY ANYONE, to be there on top. We must be proud of our team because they have fully deserved EVRY SINGLE POINT they have won.

And while we Lazio fans can keep our head up, could the same be said about other teams' fans? Have they the courage of saying that their team will win the scudetto (IF they will) honestly? Or will they LIE to theirselves and to the WHOLE WORLD that has seen what's happened yesterday? Will they be happy of a title won so controversially?

FORZA LAZIO

[This message has been edited by aquila (edited 08-05-2000).]

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
They probably will be VERY happy! Those guys don't care HOW they win, just IF they win! Aquila, have you seen how the Juve fans responded to this controversy in the their forum? The pretend that nothing wrong happend, they say that the referee blew his whissle BEFORE Cannavaro's goal, they come up with arguments such as "the referee had to put the whissle in his mouth, which takes time so he had to have made his mind up BEFORE he blew..."!! How can you argue with that? It's clear that they don't want to see the reality. So I say, if they want to live a lie let them. Maybe you can't blame them for sticking with their team, but the world knows what REALLY happend!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Amen!!!!!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I'm not really sure what kind of undertone the comment "Amen" sports, but according to me the statement has to be commented by "WORD UP", Aquila, just the right thing to say, feel and express.

Solo et sempre Forza Lazio, some have tried hard to let us down, they needed blunt means and finally suceeded (probably). They are kneedeep in shame.

H

·
0 Posts
If it was Lazio that could be champions because of stupid refs we would have been happy too. You all know that the most important thing is lo scudetto and how we would win it is not important. If the refs were Lazio-fans we would be glad too.

·
38,110 Posts
Not important how we win???? Come on Heine!
You can't be serious... I hope!?
Maybe Juve-ladri win by cheating and their fans are proud of it, but not Lazio!!! There is no respect in winning the way Juve did! The same thing would be true if the referees would favor Lazio!! There is no point in playing football if the outcome of the match is decided based on who the referee likes!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It is still possible to win ..Cant give up i will pray for an upset for JUVE to loose..

I am a fan of inter despite their 4-0 defeat..LAZIO deserves to win the Scudetto...

D

·
0 Posts
Well said Aquila. whatever happens next Sunday we all know who's the real champ!
But, just for the record...don't write off veron n co yet cause they will fight till the very end.
FORZA LAZIO!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
you are right aquila !
about I love Lazio because they play a great football , that's the most important no matter if they won't win lo scudetto : we enjoy every 90mn seeing Lazio matches ;
I hope it will be the same next year ! and why not the scudetto too !

Forza LAZIO

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Lets not give up the fight until the whistle blows next sunday full time!!!!

You never know, there is a thing in this world called rough justice...it would be great to see Juve lose 1-0 with a goal disallowed in injury time next week! :)

FORZA LAZIO!

·
38,110 Posts
Yeah, okay Natalya.... you're right let's just hope for that!!!
Even better would be a tie between Perugia-Juve and a win
by Lazio, because then we will meet Juventus in a playoff.
No doubt that Lazio will kick Juve's ass and win lo scudetto!!!
Let's hope, dream and pray!! It can still happen!

FORZA LAZIO!!!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
i dono
but i,m realy awfull guys after yesterday
about being proud of lazaio
i ADORE my lazio

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
well-said, aquila!
Yeah and I'm also with other Lazio fans who've said that 'rather 11 yrs in Serie B than...scudetto'. Sorry but I just can't agree with you Heine, I'm too idealistic I guess. Yeah result matters but I'd rather us to win it fairly. To me scudetto is not the ultimate aim.
No matter what the team achieves, I will still love the team. It's ecstatic if we win something, but if we don't that wouldn't change my love for the team!

Forza Lazio

1 - 16 of 16 Posts