Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe every one here want u to exit, but I am NOT.
Just as a Milan fan here said that: You have taken so many big names to us and you have the ever heaviest passion for the club. Yes, we have not owned much these years, but I still can shout out to everybody Inter has been the one of the best clubs in the world always!!!

Who cares about the trophy so much??!! If only it's INTER, and it's you, P. Moratti, I just love and support!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

I will miss you forever, :star: President:star:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Joshua Lew said:

1. Inter has been the one of the best clubs in the world always!!!

2. Who cares about the trophy so much??!!

1. I was bamboozled at hearing statement #1.

2. But statement #2 explains it. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Joshua, I have been wanting to say something for some time now but have kept quiet. But as a result of this post, I have to say something. Some of your posts are simply beyond understanding. Trophies/silverware are what makes a team successful and are the reason why teams compete against each other. Serie A is a competition for the scudetto, the Champions League is a competition to see who will win Europe's greatest club prize, and the UEFA Cup, a competition for second rate sides like Inter to participate in when they have been eliminated from the Champions League. My point is that silverware is what every club hopes to attain so your statement that silverware is not important is rather laughable.

As for Inter having always been one of the worlds top clubs, that is arguable. For a supposedly great club to have gone without winning anything since 1998, and even then it was just the UEFA Cup, it is obvious that Inter have not been a great club as of late.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
I agree with Sienna, the meaning of a professional ball club cease to exist if it is unable to compete against the likes of others. In so, you might as well devote your entire finantial and mental investments to a saturday ball club.

]You have taken so many big names to us
The logic is difficult for me to comprehand; you claim to to adore the president due to his generous gain of big names and yet your statment of the following:

Who cares about the trophy so much??!!
appears to show your lack of understanding to the president himself. For the fact that the sole reason of 'bringing in the big names' is to enhance the probability of persuing the trophies.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Only we Torinisti are attached to certain values beyond cups and scudetti (never said we despise trophies, but heart matters a lot more than that!)

Now I understand why some say Inter and Torino are twins separated at birth :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

well, I'll ask Moratti to buy us, hopefully he'll be the man we're searching for :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx you all for reply

i know almost all your words seems reasonable and fact-like. but don't forget, this is the time that president claims to leave and i really don't like to talk about the numbers, or facts or histories or ... i just tell my feelings

1. super players for trophy: that't true, but that's just a result. can anyone say that they see R9, R. Baggio, V32, Z4, Canna on pitch just for a result? they sit in stadium or in front of TV just for a win, draw or lose? No, what I see still includes their shirt numbers in black and blue and they run, shoot, goal, cry, shout, smile, laugh, sweat, celebrate for a name Inter, not else. there are not many Vieris, or Zanettis in the world, but lucky enough, we have them.

i dream one day z4 lifts the trophy of any top level, but i don't want to admit if no trophy, anybody and anything have not their meaning. they belong to inter forever, and still my president!!!

2. best club. I don't know which is the best. perhaps Milan is, Juv is, Real is, ManUtd is.... and you can't deny that Inter is also in the lists. what I say is one of the best , so that's enough.

I don't want to be a fore-truth-teller. but one day, many inter fans will miss such a name: Massimo Moratti

1 - 6 of 6 Posts