Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are making a present for Raul gonzalez Blanco. it will be a book wherer each fan can write a message to him telling him what you want. we will give all the messages to Raul himslef so he will read it!!!
just send to me your messages and i will do the rest(as print them).
please colaborate, i would like to have messages from all over the world!!!
[email protected] :D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Hey beviraul. Welcome aboard! :) Where are you from? Wow you will really meet Raul? :eek:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
A book is really a great idea beviraul, and Id have two marvellous editorials on madridismo.net by El Fenomeno and The Merengue :star: :shades: but as great as the editorials are, he wont understand it, what is really too bad as he doesnt speak english. :(

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Dear Raul,
Please start scoring again, or make ur way for Michael Owen. Dont force yourself on the team
Regards
Nikhil

·
Registered
983 Posts
beviraul said:
we are making a present for Raul gonzalez Blanco. it will be a book wherer each fan can write a message to him telling him what you want. we will give all the messages to Raul himslef so he will read it!!!
Sounds like spam to me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
nikhil_realdeal said:
Dear Raul,
Please start scoring again, or make ur way for Michael Owen. Dont force yourself on the team
Regards
Nikhil
:rollani:

Dear Raul,

You will never walk alone........
We, your true fans and supporters understand the rough time you're going through and stay with you, no matter you don't score as much as in the past years. I'm sure your star will shine again on the RM heaven, just trust yourself.

Abrazos e besos,

lili :smileani:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Dear Raul,
Please try to keep yourself in the team, whatever it takes. Just don't start scoring again.
Bye, Robin

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
beviraul said:
How do you know raul? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts