Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we are again, the superclasico of SA, Argentina and Brazil another new match on wednesday, its always has been difficult but I have good feeling that we'll beat them this time but you never know, so let's hope to get the better result.
Bielsa will have no banned players for this match and also we dont have an injured players... dont know about Brazil.

Our line up would be like this:
Caballero; Leandro Fernلndez, Gonzalo Rodrيguez y Burdisso; Mascherano, Medina, Osmar Ferreira y Luis Gonzلlez; César Delgado, Tevez y Mariano Gonzلlez.

------------Caballero--------------

-Fernandez--Gonzalo--Burdisso-

------------Medina-------------

--Javier--------------Osmar--

-------------Luis--------------

--Delgado-------Mariano--

-----------Tevez-------------

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Our team should be something like this:

1. Gomes

2.Maicon 4. Edu Dracena 3. Alex 6. Maxwell

8. Fabio Rockemback 16. Dudu Cearense (5. Paulo Almeida?):eek:

7. Elano 10. Diego

11. Robinho 18. Daniel Carvalho

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Argentina 10 Brazil 0

:eek:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Again Brazil and Argentina will go through, its unfortunate that they will play each other at the beggining, wanted to watch both teams playing after been qualified.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seductive said:
Again Brazil and Argentina will go through, its unfortunate that they will play each other at the beggining, wanted to watch both teams playing after been qualified.
You are changed Seductive :( :tongue:

I just want our team go to Athens, before doing that beating Brazil ofcourse:devil: If Arg could beat them, this weekend would be the first good football weekend in 2004:star:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Sedcutive,

Stop being a sissy man.... it's war... it's BRAZIL X ARGENTINA!!!!

:D :D :D I see you miss me :D :D :D

Well, seriously now, football in general has not become a major thing in my life anymore for some reasos I wish to know to kill!Ofcourse Argentina still major to me same as Jordan and maybe more, but I really want to see both teams in Athens to watch a decent tournament there not like last time!

Argentina 10 - Brazil 0 :D

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Sedcutive,

Dude... when i reach 60 years old, i will still hope to see a Brazil x ARgentina in the spirit of the most bloody games... such as that one of Copa America 91.... just wish to every brazilian to tackle the knee of the argies:tongue: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Sedcutive,

Dude... when i reach 60 years old, i will still hope to see a Brazil x ARgentina in the spirit of the most bloody games... such as that one of Copa America 91.... just wish to every brazilian to tackle the knee of the argies:tongue: :D :D :D

With such attitude I would like to see you play in the defense :D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seductive said:

Well, seriously now, football in general has not become a major thing in my life anymore for some reasos I wish to know to kill!Ofcourse Argentina still major to me same as Jordan and maybe more, but I really want to see both teams in Athens to watch a decent tournament there not like last time!

I guess not having Brazilians friends around you is behind that, I always have some no sense talks with them (you know them), latest one was this morning. :rollani:
You should find someone to motivate you, should be Brazilian:fero:

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Sedcutive,

Stop being a sissy man.... it's war... it's BRAZIL X ARGENTINA!!!!
Brazil who?

Oh nevermind, it's Ze da Evil again. Been eating too many beans Ze? This overblown gasbag support of that crappo team of yours is giving me a migraine.

Osmar Ferreyra can take care of the entire Brat-zil squad with his left foot alone.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Humbird,

Do you still have hope for your team?? Mine is an official FIFA :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: team:tongue:
I'll take Argentina any day of the week. FIFA means nothing. Right now Sepp Blatter is putting on his bra and skirt so he can dance the cha-cha with Ronaldo.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
and we are unifiying all the world titles:tongue: ;) :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I have no idea what you are yapping about Ze. Is YOUR bra too tight? It's cutting off oxygen to your brain.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
mexe, com a mao na cabeca mexe,
vem pro babado novo com cabeca e mexe

humbird.... the bra of the ladies that are to tight... when they see me in carnival it will all pop it off!!!

Rimmer is in BAHIA, BRASIL!! i'm going only in ferbruary.... the parting is already starting!!!

Brasil= beach, sun, fun, carnival, music, footie :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: & WOMEN:happy:

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
mexe, com a mao na cabeca mexe,
vem pro babado novo com cabeca e mexe

humbird.... the bra of the ladies that are to tight... when they see me in carnival it will all pop it off!!!

Rimmer is in BAHIA, BRASIL!! i'm going only in ferbruary.... the parting is already starting!!!

Brasil= beach, sun, fun, carnival, music, footie :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: & WOMEN:happy:
I'm sure there are medications that can cure you of this delirium.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts