Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just few minutes and Argentina will start their first match at the Preolímpico qualifying matches for Athens 2004. Bielsa will use
3-4-3 system, Burdisso will be our captin and Tevez will wear no.10 again.

Argentina line up:
Wilfredo Caballero, Leandro Fernández, Gonzalo Rodríguez, Nicolás Burdisso, Luis González, Javier Mascherano, Clemente Rodríguez, Mariano González, César Delgado, Carlos Tevez y Mauro Rosales.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MoMo said:
the line up looks promising, but where is Cavenaghi?

Batigol9, Abudhabi sports are going to broadcast it, right? :cool:
About Cavenaghi, I think River asked the AFA for that, similar to Tevez case with Boca.

Yeah, thanks god that Abu Dhabi got the rights to broadcast it:angel:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
I've HAD IT with Bielsa's teams!! I think we've probably averaged 1 cross per each two minutes. Unbelievable really! The ball ALWAYS goes to the wings, always! Not once did we break through the middle.

Tevez is being well watched and is having a bad game, I think every ball he touched was lost.

:frustrat:

·
Registered
460 Posts
i hope you haven't seen it..it was terrible
argentina will have to improve a lot to not be beaten by ecuador or colombia..

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I saw the first half and fell asleep.

You guys are lucky of being in such an easy group.

I saw parts of Colombia x Ecuador and they were disgusting:yuck:

The only teams IMO that have chances of growing/ and showing any quality are Brazil, Argentina & Chile.... the rest is pretty much mediocre

·
Registered
460 Posts
i'm sorry, but there's no comparission between the game played by chile & the crappy game played for argentina..they just have history supporting them as one of the favourites..
and about groups, well, that's true but look is from a different point of view: we can have some fun and they, get bored! :D
by the way, i hope rochemback plays today..i've read that in our newspapers..:tongue: :D it's so nice to see him here!!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even C.Rodriquez had a good match, but I think if he played in his orginal position would be much better, he had some bad crosses with his right foot.
Luis Gonzalez missed the un missed chance but the credit goes to Peru's GK who should be the best in SA, even better than the older goalies.
Tevez had a good game, Bielsa remembered me about his glory days with NT, his having only one idea, attacking from sides and nothing new.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
erik delgado sure is a very promising loud mouth keeper
both he and the defensive duo villalta and rodriguez kept us in the game

perus ofensive game looks bleak they are all good individual players like young viza that came in the second half but they dont seem to gel well together

1 - 13 of 13 Posts