Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i was just wondering if there is a way to get a package where you can get the English Premiership on DISH Network or Direct TV if you live in the USA. i haven't found any of the companies that offer it, and i was just wondering if anyone knows if you can get it. it doesn't have to be a package like MLS Shootout, i just want to know if you can get any Premiership games (or a package). being a soccer fan in the states sucks! :depress:

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
My uncle who lives in Milwaukee gets a 24hour sports channel with football from all the major leagues across europe. I don't know what it's called though. I think he said it was Fox or something like that.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Stuntman said:
ok, i was just wondering if there is a way to get a package where you can get the English Premiership on DISH Network or Direct TV if you live in the USA. i haven't found any of the companies that offer it, and i was just wondering if anyone knows if you can get it. it doesn't have to be a package like MLS Shootout, i just want to know if you can get any Premiership games (or a package). being a soccer fan in the states sucks! :depress:
Stuntman ... I have DirectV in the States (I live IN and I :heart: Miami) ..And they do advertise weekly matches from EPL ... I have never ordered one and I dont even know how much they charge, but check out their Web Site for information... ;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
The channel is Fox Sports World, and they show EPL games from time to time. In addition ESPN shows CL matches with English teams in them.

I think that the EPL is the easiest league to access in the US, besides obviously the domestic league.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I have Dish Network and I have Fox Sports World and it does show a bunch of EPL matches every week but the Sunday games are never live so that might make it a tad unnatractive to you.

Colocolo, I used to have DirecTV but I left because they sadly don't have RAI International and that stopped me from getting my Calcio but I might have both Dish & DirecTV because I need the latter for the NBA league pass but just for that.

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
I wouldnt dream of owning a system over another for ONE channel . But to each their own.. Right ?? :lala:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts