Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Premiership Champions 2002

We've done it.

We have won the double for the 2nd time in 4 years.

We have scored in every game.

We completed the season unbeaten away from home - the first time this has been done since Preston in 1889.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND THE FA CUP WINNERS.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
congrats on winning the double!

was it sweeter to win it at old T or would you have prefered winning it front of the home crowd?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yes champions

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Congrats guys.:)

The best team during the season definitely won the title.

Enjoy the double.;)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Well done Arsenal,

deserved

enjoyed the game tonight

Strength and quality.

(Sell Kanu)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congratulations to Arsenal on winning The Double at The Flea Pit Of Past Glories!:D
Even better that you done it by employing Liverpools much maligned tactics!;)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice to see MUFC fans on here and congratulating ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congratulate to all Arsenal fans here :) U guys have done a wonderful job , it's great to see Arsenal back again ;) Hope u can keep it on , and BTW, plz take care of u SUPERB Veria plzzzzz:) :D :D

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Sing it all with me.....

'We are the champions We are the champion.........

We truly is the real champion......Those MU bastards must be very ashamed especially after they bought Veron for so much money which is a flop

Too bad V.Nistelrooy is not a flop....But who cares....We still win it !!!!

I just hope we can maintain the current team and bought only needed players especially @center back !!!

I hope we won't get caught up with other big European clubs that bought players just to boost their jersey/ticket sales....

Our current team is good enough to win the Champions LEague and also the Premiership for years to come......

Trezeguet would be a welcome addition + 1 center back (Lucio) + 1 central midfielder (v.Bommel)
We only needed those 3 players and we might be unbeatable and would make MU cry like a baby;) ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Arsene Wenger's magic.....

He wears a magic hat.....

And when he saw the double....

he said I'M AVIN THAT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Gawd damn I don't know if my kidneys (and my voice box) can take to much more :D

The last few days have been brilliant, everyone dancing in the streets, singing and drinking....brilliant....can't wait for the victory bus...Thankyou Arsenal, you are the absolute nutz!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Today... Arsenal fans around the world shed their tears of joy as they watch Arsenal jumping for joy at Old Trafford to claim their 2 Double in 4 years... Something every club wants to achieve! But we did it! Not only that, we have emerge one of the club of recent time to be unbeaten AWAY from home. Something even the former champions were unable to achieve! Exclusively pure class by Arsenal...

So I hereby congratulate Arsene Wenger and his team for proving the fans around the world that they are of similar capabilities as Man Utd...

Congratulations Arsenal!

Victoria Concordia Crescit

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I am greatly happy to see Arsenal win the double!They truly deserve it and they did WITHOUT some of their most influential players, such as Titi, Adams, Bergy and not to forget, Bob Pires.:eek:

Just keep it up!!Have you guys seen at the end of the game, how Patrick Vieira kissed the Arsenal jersey, where the team logo is?What does tell you people?It simply says he loves the team, and now that the team has won impressively, he will STAY at Highbury for a very long time!!!:happy::star::cool:

GO GUNNERS!
THE PRIDE OF ENGLAND!:star:;):tongue:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Way to go Arsenal!

I'll admit that I am not an Arsenal supporter, but I hate Man Utd, so way to go Arsenal!!!! It is about time that a team knocked Man U down a notch or two. Lots of praise to Wenger and all the players.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Che said:
congrats on winning the double!

was it sweeter to win it at old T or would you have prefered winning it front of the home crowd?

I cant speak for everyone but winning at Old Trafford i feel was better than say winnng at home, they were previously the best now we just showed that we can do almost everything by beating them in Manchester, the crown has been passed on it now rests with Arsenal.

We are the only undefeated team on the road this year what a feat by the team simply sensational.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts