Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing that match threads are often forgotten about I decided to start this one early :D

We all know that Blackburn are in some good form at the moment, but... they are Blackburn after all! :jester:

Nothing but a comfortable victory and huge applausal for :star:Mark Hughes:star: is expected.

Some team news:
- Gary Neville is back
- Ferdinand is highly doubtful :eekani:
- Van Nistelrooy is hungry for goals again :cool:

MY lineup:
--------------------------------Howard-------------------------------
Neville--------------Brown------------------Silvestre------------Heinze
--------------------------------Keane---------------------------------
-----------------Scholes---------------------Fortune------------------
-------Ronaldo--------------------------------------------Giggs-------
------------------------------v.Nistelrooy-----------------------------

Now before you ask questions, I think that Rooney should be rested after such a long of run of games for club and country.

Prediction: Man Utd [3] - [0] Blackburn

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
The title is lost, and the season is drawing to an end, so shouldn't this be the time to give chances to some youths???
Jonesy instead of Fortune, Rossi, Spector/Pique instead of Mikael.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
not yet drito, 8 games to go and chelsea still face us and arsenal... theyll get their chance this season im sure, but not right now

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Kleberson is in the Squad tomorrow for the first time since december

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hahah.... Briedel is ur evil genie.
Now we'll see who ends 2nd in the table(or maybe even 1st, who knows......)

·
Registered
261 Posts
LOL RVN comes back and Man utd is crap ..... time for rvn and man utd to go different ways?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
How about da ex mlser and kiwi star...Ryan Nelson bitch slappin ruud the way his mamma should of given to him when he was a young horse!

Get Nelson , cuz he is cheap and is better than Sylvester

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Ruud is worthless now...he is decling!

Playmaker is needed

This team aint good! better get replacements for Giggs and keane and shcoloes! cuz all of em are on their last chicken legs. rebuild da team from scratch I say!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Ruud is worthless now...he is decling!

Playmaker is needed

This team aint good! better get replacements for Giggs and keane and shcoloes! cuz all of em are on their last chicken legs. rebuild da team from scratch I say!
I am so happy you are not the United boss. :happy:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
How much longa do u think they have! better start planning on your future , u know :eyepatch:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I am serious...we have e to do bigpimpin , we spendin da cheese this year??

Get sum real playas and waste sum $$$ , MANU. U feel me :shades:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Jonny has a good point :thumbsup: We should do bigpimpin , spendin the cheese

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
back in your rightful place, you are a not bad side but it was grossly exagerated when you went above the Arsenal, now Chelsea have a sturdy defence but next year we will take our crown back because we are the team that amaze, the hottest ticket in town.

blah, blah :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
The amount of chances that the team created and didn't score from, was baaaaaaad and unlucky:( (rooneys rocket, keanos, silvestres header, rooneys header etc) :mad: ......the defence keeping clean sheets, while the attack not scoring, is not something familiar. :fero: :eek:
Worst news from this game: Giggsy out of the semi final:( :eek: , hopefully Ronaldo gets moved to the left and Smithy gets put on the right. But we will probably see Fortune :rollani: :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts