Xtratime Community banner

Premiership 2014-15

26K views 523 replies 45 participants last post by  Cüneyt Arkın 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Damn, looks like Malky Mackay will get the job at Palace.

Was hoping for Sherwood or Jol.

Their chairman even looks a bit like Deadwood.

#16 ·
Sherwood will make a good manager for someone I think. I still think he has a shot at the West Ham job as they clearly want Allardyce out.

Under the radar player of the weekend for me was the Ayoze Perez cameo for Newcastle, really impressed by him.

#17 ·
I thought Cabella was actually a stud for NewCastle. He looked dangerous all game long and has some serious skill with the ball on his feet. He was just zig zagging between defenders, putting in stepovers like nothing and was creating chances all game.

#21 ·
:D Oh no he ain't.

Palace have ditched him last minute. Something to do with Malkay's previous with Cardiff and Tan and now Tan has put the boot into Malkay's appointment. Cardiff are also suing Palace on another matter so Cardiff are really gunning after Palace atm.

We may be seeing Sherwood then.

#20 ·
Yeah ask most Spurs fans and they don't like Sherwood. Awful, awful human being and manager. I don't really see why Rob is impressed by the guy. He lost every big game he managed, his win record was against chumps. If that Spurs squad was managed by Rodgers for example they'd have finished 4th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.