Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 524 Posts

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
HT City 2-1 Spurs.

Good footballing half from a neutral point of view.
Both teams have shown nice attacking football. Eriksen, Mason and Soldado tohether had some class moves to goal.
Aguero has been sick whether on break or on possession, well apart from his penalty and Navas looked killer on break.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
I believe the goal shouldn't have been counted. Lampard was clearly blocking Lloris' sight which is clearly not allowed by the rules.

Good game, tho. Both team are being dynamic.
I agree about Lampard hindering Lloris's sight but still it wqas a poor piece of defending by Kaboul, who has been poor today and good piece of skill from Aguero.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I agree about Lampard hindering Lloris's sight but still it wqas a poor piece of defending by Kaboul, who has been poor today and good piece of skill from Aguero.
Kaboul is awful today. There's no doubt about it. But it's still the rule.

Let's see what'll happen in the 2nd half.

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,014 Posts
HT 1-0 for Chelsea.

The game started well with Crystal Palce crazy pressing when they created few chances, and Campbell dominating Cahill, who has looked shaky today.

And that absolute beauty of free kick from Oscar.

The match became really birazze in the latter part of the half with Azpilicueta and Delany getting red, and the level of fouls really increased. Seriously though Delany is really stupid, first he conceded the foul for free kick by Oscar.

·
Registered
69,243 Posts
Welbeck rescues a point for Arsenal, nice finish after good work by Sanchez to weave through Hull's defenders. They could have won the game too but overall a massive disappointment

Sunderland :doh:

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
I think we spoke about it in chat HS, usually the same bunch of teams qualify for the CL in England - Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, sometimes Spurs, but it would be nice if a team like Southampton could qualify. Or even West Ham :D Their new signings are doing really well for them, Valencia and Sakho.

101 - 120 of 524 Posts