Xtratime Community banner
21 - 40 of 524 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Mackay is the new Crystal Palace manager
:D Oh no he ain't.

Palace have ditched him last minute. Something to do with Malkay's previous with Cardiff and Tan and now Tan has put the boot into Malkay's appointment. Cardiff are also suing Palace on another matter so Cardiff are really gunning after Palace atm.

We may be seeing Sherwood then.

well looks like Tan had a lot of dirt on Mackay and he released it today, which includes racism and sexism. I guess you can say he is somewhat vindicated and a lot of pundits look silly now, of course they will never admit to it

When I read the Mackay quotes, I didn't know what to say.

The guy is a freaking train wreck. Christ!!!

It was just banter. He's a nice guy. Redknapp vouches for him.

Swansea City up by 1 with goal from Dyer. Fans started to chant 'we gonna win the league!' lovin it :D

Sunderland weren't brave enough, and Young's reputation hurt him on that diving call, there was definite contact, but Young was somewhat looking for it...not a dive though :pp

How a team like United can have a back three of Smalling/Keane-Jones-Blackett is incredible, certainly brining in a CB is more important than Di Maria. I guess Rojo can fill in for Blackett. Even the midfield is beyond average...Fletcher-Cleverely :howler:

I must say Valencia played well, one of their more underrated players

Tipped to be the new Palace manager. :howler:

The Palace chairman likes his characters.

21 - 40 of 524 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.