Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reactions of the players is funny as well.

When the guy hits the freekick they all automatically turn their heads and look at the goal to see if he actually scores.

·
Registered
69,133 Posts
Southampton's kit :googly:

Its a generic shirt not manufactured by anybody (Nike, Adidas, Puma, Umbro etc..). Looks like something a 5th division side in Europe would wear

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D Costa is going to find that the referees in England have his book marked re: diving.

On this occasion he didn't deserve to be carded. There was actual contact on him but he gets a yellow.

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
Damn, looks like Malky Mackay will get the job at Palace.

Was hoping for Sherwood or Jol.

Their chairman even looks a bit like Deadwood.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Sherwood will make a good manager for someone I think. I still think he has a shot at the West Ham job as they clearly want Allardyce out.

Under the radar player of the weekend for me was the Ayoze Perez cameo for Newcastle, really impressed by him.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Sherwood will make a good manager for someone I think. I still think he has a shot at the West Ham job as they clearly want Allardyce out.

Under the radar player of the weekend for me was the Ayoze Perez cameo for Newcastle, really impressed by him.
I thought Cabella was actually a stud for NewCastle. He looked dangerous all game long and has some serious skill with the ball on his feet. He was just zig zagging between defenders, putting in stepovers like nothing and was creating chances all game.

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
I thought he was awful :D Him at West Ham would be my dream. Horrible club with a horrible manager.

Ok, he brought back the excitement back to Spurs with his gung-ho tactics, but he was found wanting in the big games and it's not like Spurs first eleven was that inferior to those in the top 4.

His constant bigging up of his 57% win ratio was hilarious too, as well as his criticism of players whenever Spurs lost.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah ask most Spurs fans and they don't like Sherwood. Awful, awful human being and manager. I don't really see why Rob is impressed by the guy. He lost every big game he managed, his win record was against chumps. If that Spurs squad was managed by Rodgers for example they'd have finished 4th.

1 - 20 of 524 Posts