Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Stupid decision by Sunderland, if you back a manager as they have done in pre-season they need to keep him backed for longer than 5 games.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Di Canio has been fired! thank god

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Stupid decision by Sunderland, if you back a manager as they have done in pre-season they need to keep him backed for longer than 5 games.
Yeah sort of agree, but he kind of made them a laughing stock. Every week now he's been coming out and calling out something or the other. Had he just gone about his business and not been so rash and all over the place I'd be more inclined to agree further.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
It stretched back to last season too. I mean, surely O'Neil would have got the 4 points or whatever it was they eventually required after he was sacked.

Di Canio's not really done much but butcher the team in 13 games. Great entertainment, but perhaps out of his depth in the Premier League? I don't know maybe he'd suit a club that hasn't got a culture of sacking coaches like West Ham. :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
It is then believed that several players ended up going nose-to-nose with Di Canio; not just players who Di Canio had inherited and ruffled their feathers, but also Emanuele Giaccherini and Jozy Altidore, Sunderland’s most expensive summer signings

lol...Di wanted to a pick a fight with jozy and gia...short Italians are known have bad tempers n jozy would have fed him up

·
Registered
59,074 Posts
Dinosaur Martin Jol for the sack!
The man whom I idiolized now almost bottom.

Not sure about their midfield. It looks pretty average.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Fulham's team is just as old as shit. Berbatov, Parker, Hangeland, Duff, Karagounis, Riether all the wrong side of 30

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
No reason experienced players can't do a job. There's just no one there who'll make an impact on a regular basis. Bryan Ruiz hasn't exactly set the world alight even though he's got the odd moment of magic in him.

Remember Rodallega?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
They can't run for 90 minutes or attend supporters club functions without reminding young fans how much the old lace up balls used to weigh when it rained.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Newcastle 3-0 down at Goodison at HT!

Pardew just has to go, terrible manager.

101 - 120 of 268 Posts