Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 268 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Cüneyt Arkın;11940089 said:
Might piss all over British heritage the foreign ****, but what a class act.
There ain't shit class about tucking a football shirt in like you are wearing a proper shirt. Just embarrassing. Well, according to my non-existent sense of fashion anyhoo

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Paolo Di Canio's version of man management sure is unique.

·
Registered
69,191 Posts
Ji was a really good player in the Bundesliga last season, you can say single handedly helped Augsburg stay up with his goals but I don't think he can play for a side like Sunderland (they are on TV all the time here in the US thanks to Altidore), they are basically the new Stoke :nervous:

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Ji's first spell at Sunderland was brilliant, was quite impressed a dinosaur like Steve Bruce went and found this fluid/dynamic player. Then MRT'N O'NEEL came and ****ed up their squad with useless players. Ji fell down pecking order for no good reason.

·
Registered
69,191 Posts
its maybe too early to panic, but had a feeling Norwich would struggle and maybe even get relegated. Despite their signings simply don't rate Hughton, but he is a manager who gets a free pass with the ENG media due to his sacking at Newcastle.

Would like to see his Premier League record at Norwich, his Wikipedia page :)D) includes cup wins so its slightly tainted

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
I think there is less expectation at Norwich then there is at Sunderland and Newcastle well Newcastle definitely. And Sunderland see themselves as a "bigger" club than Norwich.

I would think Di Canio is much more likely to get the chop at this time than Hughton.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Hughton has made some good signings, but does he have the ability to integrate them? Bringing in players like van Wolfswinkel and Fer will create a lot of expectation, survival alone cannot be their goal.

Di Canio needs a big result, he's only had 2 wins in 12 games in charge.

61 - 80 of 268 Posts