Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WBA back in premierieague :party: With one match to go WBA are top of the league with 78 pts, 3 more than Hull in third and its the goal diffrence that will secure us a direct promotion no matter how will the match end against QPR in last round.

I would still want to win the division ahead of Stoke :hopeful:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Well done, but you'll need to mature. You play good, attractive football, but I think in the Premiership you could come unstuck, as you're not used to going into games defencively.

Then again you could be a breath of fresh air. Whatever, welcome back, you deserve it.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Best team in the football league, easily.

Thoroughly deserved.

A breath of fresh air form the hit and hope football so commonly associated with the championship.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Yeah, congrats and good luck next year.

I hope we can spoil the party though... ;)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys :proud:

This team scored more than any other english team this season, well at least from top two divisions since I didnt look lower ones, but premierleague is diffrent and this style would be a suicide for West Brom thus many are expecting Mowbray to go for quality defenders, two central-defenders and keeper should be priorities.

Mowbray is looking to make a 'suprise' team for next season, something similar what was AZ in Holland few seasons back or Villareal in Spain.

"They might pay high salaries but they don't pay £30m for a player. They nick a Robert Pires and might pay him a big salary but they get good technical players who can compete with the best at their own game.

"For me, that's the answer. You find good, technical footballers who are never embarrassed by multi-millionaire superstars".

Which players does he have in mind ? :angel:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Brilliant news, I live like a mile away from the ground and the whole area is buzzing

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats. I hope to see another Korean in Premier League. :tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts