·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Looking at your 1.

Why even bother scrolling down

·
Administrator
52,753 Posts
You know what's more bizzare then his league winner? His runner up...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
I expect City and Pool to fight for this one
Chelsea also seem to make decent purchases last minute and they kind of lool Okayish

Anyways this season will be very competitive
A lot of quality teams BUT

I have a question

Is it kind of not captivating to you guys as much as it is for me

I literally only Enjoy Liverpool games in EPL :( Chelsea,Man Utd(which i do watch since my friend is their fan ),Arsenal(ugh) are all boring to watch

Spurs are somewhat fun...

Ill try to get into it..Fantasy league helps a bit but La Liga still by fan most fun to watch

·
Registered
13,480 Posts
Manchester United should do much better than that.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
This is all on Mourinho. He has a pretty damn good squad, certainly good enough to compete. But instead, he has been acting like a bitch since the summer, creating the worst possible atmosphere, setting a loser tone.

Today against Spurs they played a pretty good first half, but of course Herrera as CB was a ticking bomb, and he completely ****ed up (twice) in Tottenham's second goal.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
This is all on Mourinho. He has a pretty damn good squad, certainly good enough to compete. But instead, he has been acting like a bitch since the summer, creating the worst possible atmosphere, setting a loser tone.

Today against Spurs they played a pretty good first half, but of course Herrera as CB was a ticking bomb, and he completely ****ed up (twice) in Tottenham's second goal.

Truth about this
The team spirit seems depleted also but
Those CBs come on

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I think you can definitely have a decent season with Jones, Smalling, Bailly, and Lindelolf -- the last two of which Mourinho himself bought for a lot of money. Especially if you have players like Matic and Fred and Fellaini and Herrera to play in front of them, and the kind of incredible talent in attack that Mourinho has at his disposal. There can be no excuses when you have such a talented team. Worst of all, in this case the excuses came even before the season. This is Mourinho being his usual unstable self, getting bored and becoming an idiot after a couple of years. He's done it everywhere.

Do you think Liverpool or Chelsea have a much better group of CBs? I don't think Lovren, Matip, Gomez, David Luiz, Rudiger, Cahill, etc. would particularly change anything. I also don't think Spurs or Chelsea have a much better squad than star-studded United overall.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Next 5 games are easy for them, so time yet

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Herrera just said this
-"We should have won,i just saw the stars and we had 16 shots vs theirs 7-8?,that says it all"

Holy shit what is this guy smoking

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Dreadful player. Goes round hacking.

Mourinho, "The third goal came and killed the game. We worked all week, we didn't lose on the tactical point of view, but all our fans don't read papers, they don't watch television, they're more intelligent than that. Our fans answered in an amazing way."

·
Registered
59,052 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Citeh cruising

1 - 20 of 49 Posts