Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Liverpool Vs Norwich on now. Liverpool winning 2-0 but Norwich don't give a shit and are going at them with open attacking football. Entertaining stuff so far.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
FT 4-1 (HT 4-0 )

the 1st 3 pts for the reds, an excellent preparing for them before the super european cup vs Cheslea. hopefully Alisson's injury won't take long time.

Chelsea on the other hand to have a tough clash v mantud on Sunday.

·
Administrator
52,839 Posts
Will be ugly season for Norwich if this carefree attitude remains lol

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Norwich improved a bit in the 2nd half and scored. but the 1st half was controlled by the reds with only a real chance for Norwich saved by Alisson

·
Administrator
52,839 Posts
Watching City-west ham on background a bit, they have too much quality depth. I was expecting Aguero and Bernardo, but its Jesus and Mahrez starting.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kyle Walker is so fast. Good finish Jesus. Was impressed by West Ham up to that point, Haller with some very good hold up play.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
city is better in general in the 1st 35 minutes in terms of building and creating chances. i don't remember any real chance for the hammers

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
HT 0-1

i don't know, but still i haven't seen any special touch by Haller, who should be the biggest signing for hammers in summer

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HT 0-1

i don't know, but still i haven't seen any special touch by Haller, who should be the biggest signing for hammers in summer
I thought he was holding it up and bringing other players into the game quite well, it's difficult to look amazing against Stones and Laporte.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
lets admit that Hammers looked so horrible today, i like this team but they didn't even prove something positive to let fans wait for in coming weeks. it's a disaster for those great supporter to lose at home in the opening game 0-5, so awful!

i'm waiting all the possible reactions by fans and the club towards their team and Pellegrini

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I thought he was holding it up and bringing other players into the game quite well, it's difficult to look amazing against Stones and Laporte.

agreed.

particularly, i rate Stones highly in both City and England NT. so i'm glad to him keep shining and hopefully to avoid injuries. the same thing with other England NT stars Walker and Sterling. i don't deny that i dislike Sterling in City shirt.:lala:

The English players for City (Walker, Stones and Sterling ) >> Rice , Wilshere.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Villa giving Spurs at the moment, Spurs having most of the possession but Villa leading due to a goal on the counter by the excellent John McGinn. Villa defending pretty resolutely at the moment

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
FT 3-1
Spurs came back strongly to the match in the last 30 minutes and scored 3 goals.

McGinn 9'

Dombèlé 73'
Kane 86'
Kane 90'

1 - 20 of 119 Posts